Author Topic: GOD DAMN YOU, YOUTUBE! /Caps  (Read 1777 times)

Why is it so damn hard to sign up for youtube?

FIRST POST!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:28:10 AM by Badspot »

I'm 85 and I figured it out didn't I?

Or am I?

FIRST POST!
Get out.

I'm really pissed right now. I don't want to use my gmail account for anything youtube related. >:C

Holly stuff it is hard I spent half an hour making one. First I signup for youtube. all good. Get email for gmail account creation, click activation, OH MY!!! My account has been disabled. Weird.

What the forget are you talking about, I made a YouTube account in five minutes.

What the forget are you talking about, I made a YouTube account in five minutes.

How, it won't send me my activation, and wants to know the password to my gmail.

How, it won't send me my activation, and wants to know the password to my gmail.
Because they're the same thing.

Youtube was bought by Google.
Durhurr.

google bought youtu-
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Youtube was bought by Google.
Durhurr.

ffff-

Because they're the same thing.
Oh.
I have to use my adress to sign in, not my username.

It's a lot easier to use your email, IMO.

There we go, I clicked "resend", and now I got my activation.

That's what happened when I first got my key. I never got an email and the next day I hit resend and got it. I was pissed I couldn't have been playing earlier. :P

Oh well, I still got to play Fallout while I waited.