Author Topic: So Apple's got some more o' them, security leaks.  (Read 2440 times)

Bill Gates is now officially cooler than Steve Jobs, since bill can protect your money while making some.

Bill Gates is now officially cooler than Steve Jobs, since bill can protect your money while making some.

He always was cooler if you ask me.

inb4wedidn'taskyou

Good thing mine is a 2004 model. :cookieMonster:

He always was cooler if you ask me.

inb4wedidn'taskyou

It was kinda more for those people that always thought he was a nerd living in his basement making a computer. Personally, I thought he was awesome for making simple to use and easy to modify computers for lots of daily tasks.

That Apple has a worm in it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 02:01:34 AM by brickybob »

That Apple has a worm in it.
Sig worthy?

The fact you put Sig Worthy in small text in it made it much less appealing.

I arrive to threadshat!

lololol apple is breaking more stuff. But this is all the top 10, right?

By the way, I understand if anybody already got it. But this is my job
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:58:40 AM by GhostOfBetaTapes »

Tom

From the report the graph was originally posted in.

The above graph is not an indication of the individual vendors’ security, as it is not
possible to compare the vendors based on number of vulnerabilities alone. To assess the “performance” of
vendors in terms of vulnerabilities one should rather look at the changes in the type of vulnerabilities, code
quality, handling of vulnerability reports, ability to update users, quality of patches, ability to communicate
to end users, number of products, complexity of product portfolio, and other factors which cannot be read
out of mere aggregate numbers.

Tom

Anyways, Microsoft seems to be going steady, and considering that no one uses Mozilla anymore, that's why they are so low.
Mozilla is low because Firefox has an auto-updater that updates as soon as the new version comes out.

Go Mozilla and Google. Ö

Heh, Bill retired like 2008.

Can't wait till steve jobs dies of cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation