Author Topic: AoT should be given to someone  (Read 4051 times)

I think AoT should be given to someone who will work on it and make it popular again. Just saying.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 11:00:59 AM by Pew446 »

People need to stop trying. Badspot would have did this by now if he was going to.

People need to stop trying. Badspot would have did this by now if he was going to.

No no. Although the game isn't 100% his content, it is his work and to simply give it away is almost unthinkable.

Badspot should update it, it would be a huge success and he would have lots of money to buy meat skewers to shove down his urethral opening and thrust it in and out really really fast! ^_^

Badspot should update it, it would be a huge success and he would have lots of money to buy meat skewers to shove down his urethral opening and thrust it in and out really really fast! ^_^

Stop telling us how you masturbate.

inb4jimmgno

No.
your being stupid and not funny and handicapped
stop it

Stop telling us how you masturbate.

Oh god, thank you. The thought of what it said made my mind do WTF-OMG rolls. Your counter undid it. I thank you again, fore thou hath saved mine mind.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:13:10 PM by MegaScientifical »

Kitty hasn't changed at all.

I never kept track, is it a girl?

No. She is a bot created by Badspot. Badspot only opens the program that creates her every once in a while. Sometimes she acts differently to how she's programmed although...

No. She is a bot created by Badspot. Badspot only opens the program that creates her every once in a while. Sometimes she acts differently to how she's programmed although...

I've been around Blockland 5-6 years. It's just it always posted in the Picture of Yourself and other useless threads, where as I was in my own, so I never cared to know.

I've been around Blockland 5-6 years. It's just it always posted in the Picture of Yourself and other useless threads, where as I was in my own, so I never cared to know.

Cool. I've been around Blockland for 4-5 years since we're exchanging dates.