Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 234700 times)

It was intended to be read though, looking like a secret letter but being a trap buried indoors in the walls. The effect isn't there if you deconstruct it.

Ah stuff you got 253.

You should set up guidelines and perhaps have someone else that can handle server inquiries instead of you. It seems to be getting to you.

You should set up guidelines and perhaps have someone else that can handle server inquiries instead of you. It seems to be getting to you.

i know. i've been doing this for some time now. i'll get to it eventually.

Build an FAQ? Right now a lot of people are coming in asking the same question, like "can I join" or "can I build on this server" or "should I add a [Building] to the campus"

Alright, I have some news for you guys.

Older members know who he is, but he's technically back.

Dr. Horrible, our former Head Builder, is back from the dead. I've seen sightings of him on the server console, but I really want to speak to him about the campus.

Add me and Quantum to the member list cause it makes me feel special :)

Add me and Quantum to the member list cause it makes me feel special :)

favorite color please? i'd like it in HTML.

I know what Quantum's colors are.

hmm, Light Blue, like the sky.

Also last night on the server someone loving scammed me and he was my name. He was talking about some loving thing about a GF getting lost and he was 17? He was under my name Kenshi. Anyone who was their please tell me more about the loser.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:27:48 PM by Wayne »

hmm, Light Blue, like the sky.

aka iEvent blue? alright, i dunno what order quantum wants his, so i'll do it myself.

God I remember when this was the bell topic I noticed that again once I saw the first few posts.

God I remember when this was the bell topic I noticed that again once I saw the first few posts.

i know. i'm talking to the campus designer, we're gonna plan the new campus once makanix gets on.