[iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!

Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232541 times)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:44:08 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

getting my copy of win 7 to dual boot.

kso next week the server will be back up BUT...

...school starts next wednesday :C.

Trololololol tom, I don't start till AFTER labor day in September whenever that is I don't really care lol.

Looks like a cool clan.

One question though: Could I use Add-Ons for my events?

Looks like a cool clan.

One question though: Could I use Add-Ons for my events?

Custom ones? Sure.

The server will be up as soon as my lazy ass pulls the archive of the blockland folder from my PC.

well, here's a quick update on what has to be done:

• Fix the DHCP issue with the network
  • Port forward (More reliable than UPnP.)
  • Get the Blockland on the server.
  • Get Dr.Horrible to load it the campus/start building.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 04:17:09 AM by ChuckTheArcher »

Hello guys. Starting this week we have something pretty historical that is going to happen.

Long long ago, about 3 years ago: There was 2 big eventing clans called Blockintosh and Microblock. Now if I recall from my mIRC logs:

Quote from: IcyGamma (IRC)
Session Start: Sun Jul 17 04:01:26 2011
...[04:10] <IcyGamma> O
[04:10] <IcyGamma> You know what I remember
01[04:11] <TomTheGeek> what?
[04:11] <IcyGamma> Mack saying "Someone just made a clan called iEvent" and I said "It'll never last" hahah
01[04:11] <TomTheGeek> holy stuff lol

Months later Mack leaves his beloved clan and Straton (co-leader at the time) didn't even know how to run a clan, and let AoB run the clan.

As of a few days ago, Mack is going to give me the rights to Blockintosh, and all of it's names, logos, and stuff.

Now this really isn't a new clan at all. This is what you think of it:

• iEvent : People think it's something related to Eventing and has that Apple gimmick with it's products in it's name.
  • Blockintosh : The more mature version of iEvent.

It makes more sense now since one of the original clans, Microblock, has just returned to morph iEvent into BiT.

I will still run it. Makanix will make sure I won't do anything stupid. Mack will just be a person UNDER my type. He isn't leader, but he did found the name and started the clan in 2008.

As soon Mack rebrands the logos and stuffs, iEvent WILL change into Blockintosh sometime this week or the end of August.

Will you be transferring members who will we have to reapp?  Reapping isn't a big issue for me as it is others but still.

Will you be transferring members who will we have to reapp?  Reapping isn't a big issue for me as it is others but still.

We are keeping all the members. iEvent is just the same as Blockintosh, except more Apple-ish.

But I'm a PC...

it all works out.

apple has a share of microsoft. microsoft has a share with apple.