[iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!

Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232572 times)

Inb4HAIGUISESIMADEHACKINTOSHC ALNNOTBLOKINTSH

Inb4HAIGUISESIMADEHACKINTOSHCALNNOTBLOKINTSH

why make a clan for such a unstable OS. i got rid of OSX like 2 weeks ago.

I know it was my attempt at some lawls that you might find relatable.

I know it was my attempt at some lawls that you might find relatable.

lolololololol.

Congratulations, Mister Tommy, and good luck with the transformation. One thing, though:

Months later Mack leaves his beloved clan and Straton (co-leader at the time) didn't even know how to run a clan, and let AoB run the clan.
Wow. It's like I'm psychic! Then again, I suppose Tommy never was bound to the deal.

Wow. It's like I'm psychic! Then again, I suppose Tommy never was bound to the deal.

the deal with mack or with aob? i quit after bit made their clan private by making it so you can only be in their clan and not any others.

the deal with mack or with aob? i quit after bit made their clan private by making it so you can only be in their clan and not any others.

With Mack. Less of a deal, really, and more of an understanding. He hasn't done anything against it, and in fact I haven't heard from him since March when we talked, but I knew in some way what happened would be twisted around. 'Just didn't expect it to be by you.

A very small matter, though. Hardly even relevant, I suppose. Maybe I'm just dwelling on it. Then again, maybe I have a right to...Regardless, you really did hardly anything. But then I suppose that's part of it, too. Hm.

I still don't understand how Mack lost the clan and pretty much failed to take it back, yet he thinks he can pass along his $20 so called 'rights' to the name which are pretty much meaningless-- if they really are legally any good, you wouldn't be able to just pass them along as you please.

I don't see the benefit either, to iEvent at least.

I don't see the benefit either, to iEvent at least.

to be honest, ievent always sounded like a stuffty name. i loved alot for the longest time, and i think switching over to blockintosh isn't really a huge difference of what we have.

oh, and mack just told me those, "rights" are expired. lol.

I still don't understand how Mack lost the clan and pretty much failed to take it back, yet he thinks he can pass along his $20 so called 'rights' to the name which are pretty much meaningless-- if they really are legally any good, you wouldn't be able to just pass them along as you please.
He didn't lose the clan, he gave it away to Straton to run it in his absence, who sought help from others. He failed to "take it back", because after six months or so of us working on it, staying active, and at least maintaining a server and applications, he wanted to come in and use/change it once again despite the fact he was still rather inactive and wanted to start another clan as well. The $20 copyright was fairly worthless, so BiT was essentially just a name with history behind it. It transferred hands on a basis of respect, you ask before making it your own and you wait for approval or at least seek the blessings of the former leader before changing it. Mack respected that, even though he really didn't have to, and I'm grateful for such. But I told him back six months ago I didn't want him pretending that nothing happened or that the work Straton and all the members of BiT did was worthless and or against him (Something, once again, he has respected). We worked hard and, even though we had our quarrels and not too much publicity, we got things done and we were a family.

But once Straton was done and tired of all the drama that went into it (As he rightfully should have been. I was pretty much done myself, too.), we transferred it to AoB, which kept it alive for a short while longer. Three times Mack approached us wanting it back, but we denied it twice and he basically said fine. The third time I was done with it, though. That was back in March.

Off this subject news I have found out rykuta is a strange strange person during livestreams.

http://youtu.be/eGhDuSM0pu8?hd=1

I still have the ol' einstien decal from Blockintosh back in 08. Or was it 09? Anyone still have it?

bumpin'

also i shall be leaving for school in a few minutes.

drivers ed, computer servicing, and just plain out getting together with some old friend gun be good.

bumpin'

also i shall be leaving for school in a few minutes.

drivers ed, computer servicing, and just plain out getting together with some old friend gun be good.
Friend as in non-plural?

Also, I dont go back till the 6th :D

And since I'm a senior, I get out early to go half day to college because I'm in an academy class. My schedule for the year:

Crafts
Art
Gym
English
GMT
Lunch
Then I go go to college for an English and and Art class... English is my best subject. Basically I have 4 art classes, 2 Englishes, and Gym... Easiest year ever...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:14:53 PM by Xinakam »