3 (20%)
i dont like the game
1 (6.7%)
this game sucks stop playing the game
1 (6.7%)
HELL NO I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: bloons Tower Defence 4  (Read 2359 times)

hi guys blocklandjae here and i play a AWESOME game bloons Tower Defence 4 and its baseicly monkey army and heres a link to play it: http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-4.html                       

HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME!!!! if you wanna play it^^

your late, it has been posted a long time ago. by me.

I find all tower defense games boring.

your late, it has been posted a long time ago. by me.
O_O i didnt know any bocklanders play that sort off game so shale i lock this topic if its on there posted a long time ago or not?

if you're going to lock it, you should at least do it now.

Has anybody else noticed except me that a lot more stupid people are on the BL Forums now?

Has anybody else noticed except me that a lot more stupid people are on the BL Forums now?
The great child migration.

ok erm guys erm if people want me to lock it i will do it        :cookieMonster:

its fine you can keep it up

Plaster an overused game type onto an overrated game that isn't that amusing, keep stuffting out sequels.
Bloons tower defence 4.
I played it, and it isn't that fun at all.

Plaster an overused game type onto an overrated game that isn't that amusing, keep stuffting out sequels.
Bloons tower defence 4.
I played it, and it isn't that fun at all.
ok but btw i find it fun but you know people like difrent things :P

ok but btw i find it fun but you know people like difrent things :P

I've played number 3 and I liked it for awhile but it got repetetive.

Also, please learn to spell.

I played BTD4 for about a week and got kinda addicted. Eventually it got repetitive and boring...