Author Topic: The Angel Of Death - Random insults.  (Read 3355 times)

The Angel Of Death reminds me of Jessie Slaughter.

He's lucky I wasn't there, juss sayin'...
So you could torture him with your Kingdom Hearts friendry?

So you could torture him with your Kingdom Hearts friendry?
Maybe.

Hey im the angel of death and heres my story,
she was asking me for the creep kill so she could make a creep server of her own but then she asked some of my players to join her server. thatsmy side of the story

she was asking me for the creep kill so she could make a creep server of her own but then she asked some of my players to join her server. thatsmy side of the story
Okay. Please post pictures of what "I SAID" please.

Double Toast.

Damnit, you're lucky I crashed. I was this close to posting your IRC nonsense on here.

Double Toast.

Damnit, you're lucky I crashed. I was this close to posting your IRC nonsense on here.

He is a major idiot, he was banned from my server for doing the exact same thing.
You're a bigger idiot than him.

Hey folks, look at my great picture.
Its attached to post

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, after making the one about furry comics.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, after making the one about furry comics.

Nice "story" you got thar. Clearly a lie, because you do know CreepKill comes with Creeper Mod correct? :P

The Angel Of Death reminds me of Jessie Slaughter.
OH YEA WELL I BACKTRACED IT:off topic

your just backing her up scream because you read her story first. So just back off its between me and her.

OH YEA WELL I BACKTRACED IT:off topic

your just backing her up scream because you read her story first. So just back off its between me and her.
I know her much more than I know you too, and she doesn't act the way you stated.

Plus, what you just said had nothing to do with what I said. You lied, admit it.