Author Topic: Elder Scrolls: Morrowind  (Read 2720 times)

I had this game for like a long time but I never really got into it, because it was when I was younger and ran around in game rather than sticking to the main quest.

I just bought it on steam from the sale and im doing a playthrough now, so I guess we could have a Morrowind thread, or something. That is if anyone still plays it.

I tried to play it, but then I got oblivion.

Lol, I am kinda mad in the game right now, the quest where you have to close the Bruma Oblivion gate is BS, I fought the Deadra with the freaking key, then he slides off the loving side into the fire pillar thing, so now I can't get past the top door without pick locking them, but I just remembered I just used all of my pick locks, I am now screwed >.>, my load before that is 40 mins before so it's too far away.

Oh, I love RPing in Morrowind. Strange, I know, but I like talking to myself and getting involved in the game. It is quite a nice game, and not as "hectic", per say, as Oblivion........

Don't judge me. :C

Oh, I love RPing in Morrowind. Strange, I know, but I like talking to myself and getting involved in the game. It is quite a nice game, and not as "hectic", per say, as Oblivion........

Don't judge me. :C

Its cool, I usually end up talking to myself or the people I that attack me and its all weird stuff like "Im going to kick your ass", but then again playing as a Viking is pretty sweet

Its cool, I usually end up talking to myself or the people I that attack me and its all weird stuff like "Im going to kick your ass", but then again playing as a Viking is pretty sweet
Ohno, I never do that. Normally it's very civil when I speak to them.

Once I had tea with a wealthy merchant, as he shared to me the direction to sacred ruins which he had employed me to raid, as he wanted one treasure within, and the rest would be mine. We chatted for an hour or so before I actually left, just filling in backstory. :o

Lol, I am kinda mad in the game right now, the quest where you have to close the Bruma Oblivion gate is BS, I fought the Deadra with the freaking key, then he slides off the loving side into the fire pillar thing, so now I can't get past the top door without pick locking them, but I just remembered I just used all of my pick locks, I am now screwed >.>, my load before that is 40 mins before so it's too far away.

You can read topic titles very well

You can read topic titles very well

...What..? You read posts before people very well.

I tried to play it, but then I got oblivion.

Was talking to him.

...What..? You read posts before people very well.

Was talking to him.

this topics for morrowind bro

oblivion that way ->

this topics for morrowind bro

oblivion that way ->

Yea thats great, so why are you still going on with it?

Yea thats great, so why are you still going on with it?

to be a richard

Morrowind had the best video game werewolfs

Morrowind's world is so much better than oblivion's generic one.