someone told me 
Gmp - "I learnt self defence from watching the matrix " - Phil says:
it doesnt work though 
Gmp - "I learnt self defence from watching the matrix " - Phil says:
it's just the files

A download to bl retail on rapidshare? =O

O boy you have the files?

So how you going to play now?

This is old, outdated, and pointless. I had it, and even if you port it its not retail.

soem guy sent me teh .rar but im not gonna open it... i think it may be virused

You can't do anything, since the files to run a server are not on it, and the file structure has changed a lot, so you can't get in some early modding.

I'm the one that told GMP and we told mocheeze.

Lol, This suck-up community is so fun :)

You can't do anything, since the files to run a server are not on it, and the file structure has changed a lot, so you can't get in some early modding.

But you can take the exe file, and use the original Blockland and expand off of that.  You get the lag benefits.   :cookieMonster:

Badspot

• Administrator

But you can take the exe file, and use the original Blockland and expand off of that.  You get the lag benefits.   :cookieMonster:

The lag benefits come from a new type of game object, which the old Blockland scripts don't use.  Furthermore, the exe itself is crippled so that it is incapable of hosting a game. 

Lol, This suck-up community is so fun :)

No realy, lol

I could care less. I just was wondering if he could fix it, and maybe I would do what he did...

But he has it totaly hack proof.

So who's responsible?

Who cares.

Looking at the files, bricks are going to be extremely easy to create, and the game is going to be way easier to mod :D

But you can take the funky the models for the wand and wrench and hammer and spraycan and put them in blockland0002  :cookieMonster: