Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2- Close to a nuke :(  (Read 2603 times)

Just a few minutes ago, I took a shot at getting a nuke and nearly got it. Here's how it went:

On a Domination (Ground War) match in Rundown, I started out camping in the big building in the front of the A flag. After a few deaths, I finally started getting better as the opponents moved in trying to capture the A flag and camped in the building. I then got to my Harrier which led to my Chopper Gunner. I found a safe spot and ripped their team to shreds. I could've gotten my nuke if I had better aim with the Chopper so I had 4 kills left. I took it easily and killed 3 people while camping in the building. Then a guy I saw threw a flash grenade at me and one of my teammates and then killed me while I was flashed.

"FFFFFUUUUU-" I died in my closest attempt to get that nuke.

ACR- Holographic Sight
Spas-12 Foregrip
Equipment: Claymore
Perks: Scavenger, Stopping Power, Ninja

Any tips for me to get it?

Don't play MW2
Get a better game
use a FaQ site
search for a walkthrough
use trainers/cheats

Swap your ACR for something that is stronger (M4A1, M16, Scar-H, Tar-21, AK47). Then swap Stopping Power with Cold Blooded.
Spas 12 w/foregrip is k.
Claymore is k.

I got my first nuke on Estate with an M4a1. I camped in the basement. :d

Just try again, you can never really fight a flash grenade. Set up more claymores, play on hardcore.
Swap your ACR for something that is stronger (M4A1, M16, Scar-H, Tar-21, AK47).

If your going to use the AK47 at least put a silence on it, without it the gun is way to jumpy.

Just try again, you can never really fight a flash grenade. Set up more claymores, play on hardcore.
If your going to use the AK47 at least put a silence on it, without it the gun is way to jumpy.
AK47 w/Extended Mags <3

Ouch, my brother had a situation like that, his chopper gunner was gone and has four to go, but them got killed. And last year in my geometry there were two kids that would laugh of someone had less than like fifteen nukes. They also took the day off and went to the midnight release.

Quote from: TwenteFreak
link=topic=123189.msg2629994#msg2629994 date=1281268550
mw2 sucks
Then don't post here hurrr

I also have an M4A1 but I just use Stopping Power just in case. M16 I used and sucked with. I am still working on my Ak-47 challenges as I just became Lvl 70. I would put Hardline on if I had a gun with some good damage and a decent attachment on. If I did have it on, I would've gotten it.  

Set up more claymores, play on hardcore.
3 entrances and I can only place 2 claymores down. Also, eweh Hardcore. I suck on it.

Any good gamemodes that won't end once I get my Harrier up? I really suck at Domination and Ground War TDM ends too quick.

Lol, getting nukes is easy.

Lol, getting nukes is easy.
Says everyone else on the Internet that post the guides.

Then don't post here hurrr

I also have an M4A1 but I just use Stopping Power just in case. M16 I used and sucked with. I am still working on my Ak-47 challenges as I just became Lvl 70. I would put Hardline on if I had a gun with some good damage and a decent attachment on. If I did have it on, I would've gotten it. 
Don't put Stopping Power on M4A1, you don't need it.

UMP45 is a good gun. I use hardline on that (but I only go for low killstreaks - trying to get the emblems).

Don't put Stopping Power on M4A1, you don't need it.

UMP45 is a good gun. I use hardline on that (but I only go for low killstreaks - trying to get the emblems).
I got a 44-25 match with Ump akimbo with Hardline and Marathon. I think I killed their team 6 times over.

Then I'll replace Stopping Power with Cold Blooded. I don't really think that my M4 will get me one. I'm going to try and get one on Wasteland, full of thermal users and RPGers. 

Lol camper

Because in real-life war, people totally don't camp.