Poll

So?

Continue
Stop

Author Topic: Project - MW2 Terminal TDM  (Read 8049 times)

Looks good, I haven't played MW2 in a while because my computer sucks, but this represents it pretty well.

1 douchebag friend voted stop.

Lets get 'im!

1 douchebag friend voted stop.

Lets get 'im!
I did it.

Fur the lulz

I actually made a CoD4 map (Killhouse) in Roblox back around January of '09.
I loved that map :D

On Topic: This looks like a very injoyable map, I can't wait till' this gets finished.

When your done post a save in gallery i wanna see it

keep going dude its a nice piece of work and it would be a waste to stop

M W 2 is cool. Continue it and host a server!

All we need are some MW2 weapons and we got ourselves a server :D

Continue this.

I hate MW2 because of the players.
They enjoy camping.  A lot.
Like wilderness survivalists or some stuff.

Well im just gonna say it, I cannot see the terminal in that picture, I've been playing MW2 for hours now on terminal and yet that picture looks nothing like it.

This is one of the only well designed maps on this damn game.

A good choice. Looks good so far. Keep it up!

The main controversy surrounding MW2 and Blockland is that many people that play both, such as you, Armyguy, want to make Blockland more like COD. Lots of requests for weapons that are "like the ones in cod", and poorly built TDMs with names like "COD TERMINAL plz join", that were made simply because the host wanted to try out all of the Cod weapons from the aforementioned requests. Some Blockland users are obviously annoyed by all of this, and go out of their way to flame every suggestion and build there is, even the ones that may be decent. It's a vicious cycle, the Blockland players think that everything COD is low quality, based on their assumptions from the demonstrations of the people who play both games.

This is a decent build. I invite you to break the cycle and make a fully thought out, well designed, detailed, and fun to play in Call of Duty map in Blockland. Good luck.

If it's finished i can help break the glass for extra realistic stuff

I say press on my friend, it looks like it's gonna be a good one. But I think you'll have a hard time with the plane, I'm not sure :v