Poll

Should he be banned?

Yes
73 (74.5%)
No
25 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Should JamesTheLeet be banned?  (Read 8742 times)

You don't like his avatar? Don't look at it.

You don't like his topics? Don't read them.

You don't like his forum copy? Don't go to it.

Anything he's doing is not adversely affecting you in any way. Stop being a richard for attention.
Seventh has always been a richard to people. He just wants to drama someone in hope people will actually agree with him for once. The chances of that are slim. Chances of "rep" are even lower the way he has acted on these forums

Seventh has always been a richard to people. He just wants to drama someone in hope people will actually agree with him for once. The chances of that are slim. Chances of "rep" are even lower the way he has acted on these forums
The main reason I drama'd him was because of this forum copy bullstuff. The point of the topic is just to vote. If you disagree with my opinion then vote no. Then I'm wrong.

He advertised a different forum

Isn't THAT bannable?

The only rule he broke was advertising his forum
You're making it sound as if he has broken many more and gotten away with it. Just ignore him, for forget sake

He advertised a different forum

Isn't THAT bannable?
Yes.

Also, If you think I'm being mean to people, even though the people I yell at are generally the unintelligent type.

Here we go, It's 11:00 AM Mountain Time, August 10th, for 3 days I will be just like Magick Mage and post nothing but nice comments.

The only rule he broke was advertising his forum
You're making it sound as if he has broken many more and gotten away with it. Just ignore him, for forget sake
That's fine.

But like I said, the reason I posted this was because of the forum bullstuff. The other things were just accessories to this incident and not entirely banworthy.

Anything he's doing is not adversely affecting you in any way. Stop being a richard for attention.
You could say the same thing about every other moron who's here or banned, yet when any other drama topic pops up it's never brought up.

That's a weak argument and I wish it was considered dismissive.

You could say the same thing about every other moron who's here or banned, yet when any other drama topic pops up it's never brought up.

It is dismissive but he has points.

Banning somebody based on their personal interest...

That's intolerance for ya.

Oh please, this entire forum is built upon by intolerance. I bet if members could decide who was banned everyone who speaks the slightest bit about religion would be perma banned in seconds.

Oh please, this entire forum is built upon by intolerance. I bet if members could decide who was banned everyone who speaks the slightest bit about religion would be perma banned in seconds.
That's unfortunate. :(

Not really. Religion wars are dumb to begin with.

burned XD

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

......welll i have heard of jamestheleet but he's okayyy...but serouisly if badspot thought his post look bad on the forum he would have banned him and lokked everything he posted.That just shows you that you shouldn't worry about him just take care of your buisness.
Nuff said(4 now)

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

hmm did i take that long?

Warning - while you were typing a new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget

That's because people usually just team up with the OP and flame the target of the thread instead of defending them. The drama section is built on tearing someone to shreds for the sole fact that they did something that kind of annoyed you one time.

There's a difference between disliking someone with differing opinion and banning them because of their differing opinion.

Here we go, It's 11:00 AM Mountain Time, August 10th, for 3 days I will be just like Magick Mage and post nothing but nice comments.
There's a lot more to me than just nice comments, you know. :c

burned XD

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

......welll i have heard of jamestheleet but he's okayyy...but serouisly if badspot thought his post look bad on the forum he would have banned him and lokked everything he posted.That just shows you that you shouldn't worry about him just take care of your buisness.
Nuff said(4 now)

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

hmm did i take that long?

Warning - while you were typing a new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget
By burned you mean a dismissive comment that's dangerously close to breaking rules?

Also, you seem to overlook the fact we just found out about this forum copy thing. Badspot hasn't even seen it yet so you can't really judge what his opinion of it is.

Anyway, I messed up the OP alittle by mistaking part of his things with a similar person, probably due to lack of sleep, but that's my own fault.

There's a lot more to me than just nice comments, you know. :c
Sorry.

There's a difference between disliking someone with differing opinion and banning them because of their differing opinion.
Although I probably should have left out the other stuff in the OP, the main point of the topic is about the forum copy.