Poll

Should he be banned?

Yes
73 (74.5%)
No
25 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Should JamesTheLeet be banned?  (Read 8741 times)

Well it's not breaking any rules, so I see no problem with it.
3rd time I've said it...

The topic was created because he made a terrible forum copy that has every forum and sticky copied from the Blockland forums.

Yet I botched the OP and mistook him for a different person due to sleep loss.

"hurr lets blame is on no sleep"

Who are you talking about?
uuuummm james
Shadowed, please take your horrendously butchered concept of the English language elsewhere, you obviously have no knowledge about the subject of this Drama topic.
well it is structered like a drama
P.S. my typing is messed up because of me bad habit of not reviewing my post

3rd time I've said it...

The topic was created because he made a terrible forum copy that has every forum and sticky copied from the Blockland forums.

Yet I botched the OP and mistook him for a different person due to sleep loss.

I was talking to Dusty about the furry thing for forgets sake.

"hurr lets blame is on no sleep"
Apparently every excuse even ones which are true are lies to you.

I've been pulling all nighters probably most of the summer. That's why I keep previewing my posts and fixing grammatical/contextual errors in them.

I was talking to Dusty about the furry thing for forgets sake.
Sorry.

He made a topic about creating an avatar fad that never existed of his terrible art.
Where was this?

uuuummm jameswell it is structered like a drama
P.S. my typing is messed up because of me bad habit of not reviewing my post
...Go away.
Well it's not breaking any rules, so I see no problem with it.
That's the same loophole that gets all the trolls to stay, I think it's been exploited enough.

Where was this?
Yeah, I botched the OP.

That's NightFox sorry, Like I've said, I'm really tired because I didn't sleep and I'm loving up some of my posts due to that.

He's incredibly vocal about his furry-ness. He annoys most of us. He made a topic about creating an avatar fad that never existed of his terrible art. He created a copy of the Blockland Forums to every sticky and every forum.

So,

Should he be banned? Vote.

Profile:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=26814
There we go.

Yeah, I botched the OP.

That's NightFox sorry, Like I've said, I'm really tired because I didn't sleep and I'm loving up some of my posts due to that.
Dumb stuff. How about you make sure you're drama'ing someone for the right reasons before you post.

Are any of you Badspot? NO! So i'll stay as long as i want.
Yeah, I botched the OP.

what the forget? So are you talking about this topic was created due to your sleepiness?!

That's the same loophole that gets all the trolls to stay, I think it's been exploited enough.

How is not hiding your interests in any way like trolling?

There we go.
He hasn't annoyed me, nor have I seen others complain about it until today. And I never noticed his ripoff forum until Peejester the attention-starved drama whore brought it up. And still, it's not like anyone even goes to his forum anyway.

How is not hiding your interests in any way like trolling?
Because he knows they piss people off yet he keeps doing it either because he's rude or he likes getting a rise out of people.

Probably the latter.

Dumb stuff. How about you make sure you're drama'ing someone for the right reasons before you post.
I do have the right reasons. The only wrong one was I accidentally wrote that he created the avatar fad topic and that's just due to me being tired. I know that was stupid but I didn't do it intentionally and the majority of the OP still remains valid.
this topic was created due to your sleepiness?!
No.
Just the fact I thought he created the avatar fad topic was. It's called an accident.
He hasn't annoyed me, nor have I seen others complain about it until today. And I never noticed his ripoff forum until Peejester the attention-starved drama whore brought it up. And still, it's not like anyone even goes to his forum anyway.
Nobody downloaded Tezuni's stolen model sniper yet he was still banned for it. I have yet to see it on any other server then his.

Also, I don't see how pointing out someone who copies the entire forum over to another website to become popular makes him an attention whore. You all obviously think the only reason people drama other people is to make them selves look better. It happens sometimes but the majority of the time it is about the person they are drama-ing. Isn't that the point?