Author Topic: How to Win Age of Time  (Read 2291 times)

A couple nights ago, I won AoT. It was a good feeling. How exactly did this happen?

Well, here are the conditions for victory:

A player can be considered to have 'won' Age of Time if that player successfully causes every player on the server except himself or herself to quit the game. When the player becomes the last remaining person logged in, he or she is the winner of Age of Time. The more people online at the time, the greater the victory.

Strategies for winning:
- Alt+F4. Tell people that Alt+F4 will give them free gold, make fiber grow faster, give them the gold hook, toss dynamite, open a cheat menu, get them out of jail free, anything. If you are lucky you can ever take out several players at once with this technique.

- Pretend to be helpful and then do something mean. This technique is not only effective, it is highly amusing! For instance, say a person is new, and in Port Town, asking how to get the hook, and nobody's helping him. 'Wait a second,' you say to them, 'I'll write you a guide to getting the hook.' Run to the shop and buy a parchment. Give it a title like 'Guide to Finding the Hook' and then enter something funny like 'i did your mom'. Bring it out and drop it in front of them and watch the hilarity ensue.

- Kill. Kill people. Kill them mercilessly and incessantly until they become so frustrated they leave. Chase them with a crossbow outside of town, staying out of reach of spells. Ambush them in the Woods. If they run to Port Town, leave a trail of dynamite in their wake. Bomb them at the police station. At the bank. In the shop. Kill them.

- Make fun of people, or their mom. When people join Age of Time for the first time, they often ask 'What is the point of this game?' My answer is often 'Age of Time is a game where you steal money and items from people and then make fun of their mom.' Combined with a few good insults, this strategy can take people out before they even become a large threat.

- Jail them. This works especially well on new players. A person who joins a game only to get thrown in a cell and their chat privileges taken away is not a happy person. Bonus if you mercilessly club them while they are in jail. Remember, the more they insult you, the closer they are to disconnecting.

If anyone has any other strategies to win Age of Time, please post them here.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:00:11 PM by Ayhoe »

Badspot

• Administrator
If anyone wants me to just get it for them hit the "O" key in-game and go to change your password, and give that new password to me.(So I don't know your real one)

This is a funny thread.  :cookieMonster:

I have won Age of Time on several non-consecutive occasions.

- Be a tribal Making crude remarks about different races, lovees, or religions is a sure fire way to piss people off.(i.e. Not to be a tribal, but I fucking hate mondays! Women are only good for sucking richard and baking ham!) Bonus points if you can make them question their morals/ideals/loveuality.

- Be a tribal Making crude remarks about different races, lovees, or religions is a sure fire way to piss people off.(i.e. Not to be a tribal, but I fucking hate mondays! Women are only good for sucking richard and baking ham!) Bonus points if you can make them question their morals/ideals/loveuality.
Get off the forum.

Get off the forum.
[/quote

Boo, bad idea, Oxcorp.

Your supporting racism, Liquid Snake. Please leave.

I'm supporting Otis and fake racism to make noobs leave.

It's still racism, it's still wrong, gtfo.

Otis,is black himself....

I think i would rather win at aot by helping the idiots shouting "OMGLOLSHOW2GETHOOK"??!

By telling them how to press Alt+F4 :D

alt - f4 brings up the map, THE MAP.

And I own port town, but i lost the permit.

If anyone wants me to just get it for them hit the "O" key in-game and go to change your password, and give that new password to me.(So I don't know your real one)

It's safe to just stun them up the log challange and make them pay me some horses or throw them off.....

(Can you even stun baton people up the log challange badspot?)