Author Topic: Friday the 13th  (Read 5995 times)

oh yeah
guys im not gonna be able to come
i have to defeat my girlfriends 7 evil ex'es
 :cookieMonster:

I'll have to rely on my friend's knife collection for self defense for tomorrows... activities.

That, unfortunately, will not help us when the fire begins.

Fire will literally rain down from the sky. The bio-mass will rise up from the sewers and continue to grow with every human it swallows. It won't be long before it is strong enough to infect humans, giving them full control of the bio-mass inside them, while simultaneously controlling the humans actions, much like a zombie. Meanwhile, an actual zombie virus will spread rapidly through the city. Spiders will become noticeably more aggressive towards humans. They will be genetically altered by the second, until they grow to biblical sizes, literally devouring everything in their path. We must survive for as long as we can before the government nukes our asses. Wish us luck.

There are like 10 black cats up my road, which makes friday the 13th hilarious.

I'll have to rely on my friend's knife collection for self defense for tomorrows... activities.

Fire will literally rain down from the sky. The bio-mass will rise up from the sewers and continue to grow with every human it swallows. It won't be long before it is strong enough to infect humans, giving them full control of the bio-mass inside them, while simultaneously controlling the humans actions, much like a zombie. Meanwhile, an actual zombie virus will spread rapidly through the city. Spiders will become noticeably more aggressive towards humans. They will be genetically altered by the second, until they grow to biblical sizes, literally devouring everything in their path. We must survive for as long as we can before the government nukes our asses. Wish us luck.

Pack your stuff, we're leaving. How about before a big tornado hits us, we move to Kansas? It's that place where when you get sucked up in a tornado you go to a nice fairy world with a loving long golden brick road full of metal guys and lions and scarecrows. Oh! And the western witch. She conjures good luck charms.  Wish us luck!

I'm pretty prepared already. I just have to sit in my room with all my blades and other heavy objects and wait for the zombies.

oh yeah
I was gonna say/do that...

forget that movie will be great

Oh look
It's friday the 13th over here already
But Im Irish so Im lucky

Tomorrow. It will be here. Everyone get out your four leaf clovers and horse shoes.

oh yeah
I wanna see that movie.
Badly.

CSB.

Oh look
It's friday the 13th over here already
But Im Irish so Im lucky
CONTRADICTION!

Can you go walk under a ladder and kick a black cat into a window and then spill salt in the cat's eyes?

Can you go walk under a ladder and kick a black cat into a window and then spill salt in the cat's eyes?
You mean mirror?

Hey guys lets all stay up till midnight and report what is happening at midnight/EARLY morning

Hey guys lets all stay up till midnight and report what is happening at midnight/EARLY morning
Mmmmno.