134 (56.3%)
Flatshading
40 (16.8%)
Cleaner Shape
25 (10.5%)
Moar Cowbell
39 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 237

Author Topic: Skateboard Beta  (Read 20558 times)

Hmm, let's see...

A new user appeared! On your second post, you post a decent add-on. That's probably a new record or something.
Next, at least once, a skateboard was submitted to RTB, but failed, as it was stolen from (I think) Honytawk.

In your first post, you say "I've been here longer than you may think." This is obviously implying PYROTEKNIK is an alt of some other account, banned or otherwise.

And THEN you say "I lost everything, but the completed Skateboard somehow was fine."
How convenient! That means you have no proof that you made this add-on- no files, no nothing.

This could all just be a not-very-well-thought-out-plan to improve your reputation on the forums as you start a "second life."

That is all.

here's the thing.

back when i was an infantile forgettard i ignorantly reuploaded something that was rejected and it got me a ban.
i have discovered that i can rejoin and i have had some moar experience with the feel of the internets and have learned my lesson.

also remembering now i had uploaded my skateboard to the internet a while before my computer got a virus.
so please just trust that i made this. I'm not ready for the whole 'lord tony' experience again so i don't wanna argue.

Hmm, let's see...

A new user appeared! On your second post, you post a decent add-on. That's probably a new record or something.
Next, at least once, a skateboard was submitted to RTB, but failed, as it was stolen from (I think) Honytawk.

In your first post, you say "I've been here longer than you may think." This is obviously implying PYROTEKNIK is an alt of some other account, banned or otherwise.

And THEN you say "I lost everything, but the completed Skateboard somehow was fine."
How convenient! That means you have no proof that you made this add-on- no files, no nothing.

This could all just be a not-very-well-thought-out-plan to improve your reputation on the forums as you start a "second life."

That is all.

you have no life

I just don't understand why he would say that.

The fact that I spent the two minutes looking at your posts and I spent two minutes to make that post -> me having no life?

I just don't understand why he would say that.

The fact that I spent the two minutes looking at your posts and I spent two minutes to make that post -> me having no life?

inorite?

seriously i think hes the one who lacks a life

Kinda odd looking. The model has parts sticking out at the end, the wheels look odd. and the wheels break like The Kitteh's does.

Kinda odd looking. The model has parts sticking out at the end, the wheels look odd. and the wheels break like The Kitteh's does.
i made the wheels break on purpose.

Why do I have a feeling that you didn't make this?
It's kajes.

Should make it to where if it gets hit by a bullet from the gun or Guns Akimbo, a wheel or two will fly off. If that's possible.

Yay! for skateboard.
also can you make a Ratchet and clank weapons pack (lacerators, wrench, agents of doom, etc)

Yay! for skateboard.
also can you make a Ratchet and clank weapons pack (lacerators, wrench, agents of doom, etc)

i'm sorry i would only be able to make weapons from games 2 - 4
It's kajes.

no, its not. kajes model is way better