Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66709 times)

whoever doesn't can kiss my ass and loving around with
hawt.

ugh
facedesk facedesk facedesk facedesk facedesk

Like I said, I have no reason to post one, and I'm not going to. Everyone who believes me believes me, whoever doesn't can kiss my ass and just quit loving around with this useless argument.
if you really didnt care, you would ignore this topic, but instead you keep coming back.

if you really didnt care, you would ignore this topic, but instead you keep coming back.

isnt scream a girl for real though

Honestly, it's kinda fun fighting with you. It's completely stupid and pointless, but most of the stuff you pull out of your ass is so handicapped and overall makes no sense. It's hilarious, I find myself laughing to these things you say all the time.

I'm laughing at both of you.

Honestly, it's kinda fun fighting with you. It's completely stupid and pointless, but most of the stuff you pull out of your ass is so handicapped and overall makes no sense. It's hilarious, I find myself laughing to these things you say all the time.

oh the irony.

Half the stuff you say is just throwback insults and stuff other people say about you.

You pretend you let this stuff die, but you actually don't otherwise you'd stop writing in it.

You always return with the same argument of proof and i dont care. BUT YOU CARE SO MUCH. And if it's not that you'll return with a petty argument of OH JESS DOESN'T SPELL PERFECTLY SHE ISNT 22.

Anytime someone calls you a guy you go all OMG IM A GIRL.

It blows my mind how you can call other people handicaps when everything you've said and done is so loving stupid and moronic i can't help but laugh when you tell someone they are stupid or handicapped. Just by what i quoted proves how stupid and handicapped you are, i mean honestly do you read half the stuff you write? like come on holy forget?

The funny thing is Scream that this was about you at first being a guy, but it turned into "Scream is a compulsive liar and a moron".

The sad thing is, you'll read all of this, and reply with some stupid loving petty response exactly as i just said, because you're a liar and a moron.]

If anyone whos been following the Scream drama or stuff and actually read everything could easily just copy and paste this themselves because it's loving true.

get the forget off the forum you moronic lying man.

God its hot when jess goes off on someone.

Like when she gets off on me.
*lols* thank you everyone!   *walks off stage*