Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66591 times)

Yes bisjac, we get it, you forget jess. Now put your richard away.

~snip~
Derp. You're really are obsessed with this, aren't you? Lets go back through this whole drama's past, so we can both see what happened, and so we can both going on with our lives.

First of all, like I've said a couple of times and yet you don't shut up about it, your opinion means nothing to me. It's no big deal if you don't believe I'm a girl. Admittedly, I think some of the things I said in the past did sound somewhat like excuses, and I could see why you would think they are. But honestly, it's all you talk about, Jess. It's fairly stupid.

Secondly, I understand I said some stupid things. Hell, typing this right now is pretty stupid. I suppose I have been feeding the drama. But you can't turn that all on me. Do you not realize you keep bring this stuff up on on almost every post I make, even out of the drama? It's handicapped.

When exactly was the last time I started yelling at someone when they said I was a girl? I stopped that a while ago. That's your own forgeted up mind that made you think I'm still doing it.

But you have no proof against me. I have no proof against you. This drama post is going nowhere, and it was quite stupid of you to post on it as well, yelling at me about how I don't let it die.

Shall I say...
oh the irony.

And yes, I understand I just posted as well, thus not letting it die. But I will no longer post anything in this topic again, and I will keep my word.

Have fun listening to more of Bisjac's.... Odd... fantasies, and whatever random and useless stuff Jess uses as a comeback to this.

Buh-bye now :)

Jess, naked pics plz.

I want something new to brag about, and tease others that they can't see.

Jess, naked pics plz.

Tease? I'm already broken.

Jess, naked pics plz.

hey bisjac you left you detachable snake on the floor

This drama post is going nowhere, and it was quite stupid of you to post on it as well, yelling at me about how I don't let it die.
it is amazing how stupid you are

let me repeat something that jess said
i mean honestly do you read half the stuff you write? like come on holy forget?

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

Thats the second post ive seen with lyrics in it shadowed, wtf?

Thats the second post ive seen with lyrics in it shadowed, wtf?
Nothing,just messing around thats all.

On-topic:Rofl you guys are STILL ranting on about this.

I'm invisible now?
REN AND STIMPY MUSIC FITS THIS THREAD IT FUNY

They are, aren't they?
I dont understand the need to disprove someone on the internet.

Guess it makes you look cool.

ITT: Scream says how all this is pointless yet goes on making long posts in this argument.

ITT: Scream says how all this is pointless yet goes on making long posts in this argument.