Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66586 times)

lol

jackys like that person who randomly butts in on a conversation and everyone just stares at with a wtf look.

I ran away. :c

lol

jackys like that person who randomly butts in on a conversation and everyone just stares at with a wtf look.

For your loving information, I happen to be a victim of this crap and am friends with Scream.

So go discriminate somewhere else you lifeless bitch.

LET IT DIE.
Bisjac made this thread way too entertaining so it gained temporary immortality.

For your loving information, I happen to be a victim of this crap and am friends with Scream.

i can't help but get the feeling you're either handicapped or bellow the age of 10.

Because honestly the stuff you say and the insults you throw out are so juvenile

Oh no she posts 2-3 times a day. She needs to get off the forums for once in her life!

/catfight
Bisjac made this thread way too entertaining so it gained temporary immortality.
I thought immortality was permanent lol.
aww boo hoo inferior women mind hurt by words
ARC strikes again!

i can't help but get the feeling you're either handicapped or bellow the age of 10.

Because honestly the stuff you say and the insults you throw out are so juvenile
It's pretty funny that you do the exact same thing most of the time.

Oh no she posts 2-3 times a day. She needs to get off the forums for once in her life!
What a world!

I thought immortality was permanent lol.
asdf, invincibility then.

No.

Immortal = lives for eternity
Invincibility = can't be killed, or injured.

No.

Immortal = lives for eternity
Invincibility = can't be killed, or injured.
But if you can't be killed, then why wouldn't you be able to live for eternity? :o