Author Topic: AoT is evil @~@  (Read 2187 times)

Well, i got bored and went looking in the base/data/shapes folder to get ideas for RTB, but i seen this lamp, i was curious, so i opened it up and it stopped ms3d from saving and exporting and importing, and i dunno how to fix it, my brother doesn't want me to do a system restore to before it happend cause he'll loose Empire Earth II, and he doesn't feel like reinstalling it, how do i fix it?

My brother got it working by messing with files, its not right, but we can't get ms3d cause we dont wanna waste our money on it, we're saving up for a 360  (maybe) or other stuff...I wonder if we can get over 19.95 dollars by February 11th :P

hr hrm

DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

hr hrm

DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
Umm, i didn't port it, i just looked at it for a idea...

Reformat your computer. it fixes all the blockland files for you. ^_^

masterlegodude, I just noticed you went back to your old avatar :O

i think if the whole forum was to only ever have 1 avatar the world would be a happyer place!...naa

It would be a better place if this game was less popular so noobs wouldn't find out and mess up the place :'(

But then who would we laugth at D=

Lol not nice. BTW: I'm typing this with my Wii.  I love this thing. :cookieMonster: :nes:

Hey, could you play a computer game on your Wii? I know you can't do games like Blockland or WoW, but are there any?

Not even MineSweeper or Solitaire?!

thats off topic there

1: You stole that avatar -_-
2: Everyone on this forum goes offtopic, stfu