Author Topic: Choose your own adventure  (Read 1743 times)

Hey, I did this two years ago and never got really far, I've got nothing better to do so I decided to make a new one.
The concept is simple, the story will revolve around one character, your job is to vote on how he solves the problems he is faced with.
The story revolves around a zombie outbreak in a town. The setting will be the town, it's mall, and the surrounding areas.

CHAPTER 0: CHARACTER CREATION

Choose an option and then post it.

The chosen option will be what role our character plays.
A. Military
B. College Student
C. Middle aged man

C, I EXPECT A MOUSTACHE :D

Quote from: chaseyqurt
Dude you guys stop with the extra choices.
Start with the extra choices. GOGOGO!

Zombie outbreak.

Logical reasoning: Weapons

A

D: All of the above.

Middle aged man in college who's also in the military?

Middle aged man in college who's also in the military?
Middle-aged man always failing in school, and got a job in the military.

Keep voting, I'll update in a couple hours when I get home.

CHAPTER 1: OFF WORK
Day 1 - 9:00 PM - Rodger's Resident

Jeremy Rodgers
"Later Jeremy." You nod, opening the car door. "Long day at work, glad to get home." you think to yourself. You drove quickly through the rain slicked streets, arriving at your home soon after. Entering quickly you hang up your coat, plopping down on the sofa and turning on the TV. Same as always, everyday. Flicking through the channels you noticed the news, "Conflict finally comes to a stop in-", stopping mid-sentence the television set shuts off. Letting out a sigh you gets up, walking towards the television set, the lights follow suit, turning off and leaving the house pitch black. Outside the rest of the town is clearly out of power. The swish of helicopter blades can be heard in the distance, boots pounding on the concrete outside. You turn to your shotgun hanging on the wall, wondering what's happening right now.

A. Grab your shotgun, head outside to see what's going on.
B. Grab the weapon and go out the back door and drive off.
C. Leave weapon, take a look outside.