Author Topic: WTF? moments from games, real life, and more!  (Read 1393 times)

My biggest WTF moment? In Split/Second when I was playing online and every person was trying to crash me, triggering Level changers and lvl 2 Power plays, but I was unstoppable. I was a small ways from the finish line on my last lap, thinking" Yesssss Im gonna win my first online game!". Then a guy comes in front of me. I trigger a power play, and end up crashing myself and wind up in 6th. Fack.

Whenever I get shot with a shotgun and fall down stairs/get hit in the face by an RPG in MW2

Whenever I get shot with a shotgun and fall down stairs/get hit in the face by an RPG in Chicago.

When I first ventured into the Blockland forums.

In every shooting game I suck at everything except sniper .-.

When my cat almost vomited on my VCR.

When I was walking home with some bros, saw a hooker get kicked out of a car, then walked her to her car 3 miles away

When I was walking home with some bros, saw a hooker get kicked out of a car, then walked her to her car 3 miles away

How do you know it was 3 miles?

When some mondays at a Rec center made me play blind tag with them like 3 years ago and kept calling me white boy.

did you get love

I call shenanigans.

stuff, my dog is on it too! She almost hacked up something on the sofa! :c

When I realized after watching 28 Weeks Later that I realized I had wasted 2 hours watching a complete piece of stuff.
inb4whenpeoplemaketopicslikethis
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:31:02 PM by Man 2 »

Games: Minecraft. Creepers, skeletons, EVERYTHING!
Real Life: Seeing a teenager taking a piss on the street in my neighborhood. (Can't unsee)