Author Topic: XXXO by M.I.A  (Read 830 times)

Adult Swim is the only lineup of shows I really ever watch on TV anymore. I just leave it on in the background while I'm on the computer and listen to it as I fall asleep. Well tonight I think I'm going to have to turn off the TV because [as] has been playing this loving song CONSTANTLY ALL GOD DAMN NIGHT. Seriously, every loving bump has this song playing and they've aired the full music video twice. It's driving me insane, the song is loving terrible, why are they so obsessed with this garbage?!

Ew, I looked it up and sounds really gay.

Lolol I'm watching Adult Swim right now.
There are a couple of good MIA songs, by the way, but XXXO sucks.

forget this song, forget M.I.A, and forget Adult Swim for ruining my TV watching time with it.

Its sad. I saw the title of this thread and I knew exactly why you posted it before I even opened the topic.

This chick can't sing for stuff.

Its sad. I saw the title of this thread and I knew exactly why you posted it before I even opened the topic.
I saw it and misread the by, So i thought somebody called XXXO was M.I.A.

The video seems incredibly amateur. I hate it.

I really hate when something big like Adult Swim sells itself out to stuff like this. Instead, I will now switch over to the Discovery channel to watch Bear Grylls eat a large, flailing snake.

Discovery channel, History channel, Nick@Nite, and TV Land are all I watch

Instead, I will now switch over to the Discovery channel to watch Bear Grylls eat a large, flailing snake.

Not sure why but this made me laugh really hard.

XXXO is another piece of stuff song flung together by adult swim.
I wish they'd bring back toonami.