Author Topic: Modern War: Revamp  (Read 6109 times)

How about a killcam so when people get killed they can see where and who killed them

I have a few problems with this. Kills in Blockland aren't ''spectacular'' so they don't deserve a kill cam. People already know WHERE they got killed because well, they die right there. You don't have to click to respawn so you can look who killed you. But either way it shows who killed you on the top left corner of the screen. So....

How about search next time.

This also

Nice bragging and acting like it will become the worlds best modeled AC-130 in Blockland. It's going to suck for the fact that it's being made for you only. Also you're most likely lying.
ummmm, hes using the current C-130 Model, and no im not.
How about a killcam so when people get killed they can see where and who killed them
How about search next time.

ummmm, hes using the current C-130 Model, and no im not. It will be the best AC-130 Model cause it'll be the only one.
Edit: wtf i clicked the modify button

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:12:04 PM by Andrew3762 »

vehicles: Boeing CH-47 Chinook,c5 galaxy. m3 bradley APC,MRL,b2 stealth bomber,s117a bomber,b52 bomber,technical,f35 lightning, f22 raptor.....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:04:52 PM by pk 0wnz u »

I wouldn't have a problem making things like a C5 galaxy, but here are the problems with me making one:

It is really large, and Blockland wouldn't handle that well. People would spawn them in the bedroom and kitchen.

Torque collision is bad and it would glitch through bricks and would only work on flat, long surfaces like slate or some huge airport build.

The majority of Blockland players have a hard time grasping the ability to type the words "You, Please, Thanks" and various other small words and phrases, I doubt they can manage to take off, fly, and land that huge plane.

I wouldn't have a problem making things like a C5 galaxy, but here are the problems with me making one:

It is really large, and Blockland wouldn't handle that well. People would spawn them in the bedroom and kitchen.

Torque collision is bad and it would glitch through bricks and would only work on flat, long surfaces like slate or some huge airport build.

The majority of Blockland players have a hard time grasping the ability to type the words "You, Please, Thanks" and various other small words and phrases, I doubt they can manage to take off, fly, and land that huge plane.

Meh... Could you make me a ch-47 chinook please?

Like paton and curiosblockland said, a mortar please.

a gun with millions of attachments
V I know it's a paintball gun, but it's based off a M4 with sniping-mission attachments :p V
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:04:46 PM by Zloff »