Author Topic: [O]RGY - we kik yo as irl n00b  (Read 39859 times)

cooooookie saved blockland clubhouse without ownership so now it's all his and i can't work on my building or paint devastator's whorehouse pink :/

yeah Greek was going to build but cookie's gay ass ruined it, so we decided to bounce

Sorry guys for my absence. Had school for a week and it's pretty time consuming. Weekend was busy as well.
Results: Lots of praises and the beta hosting period was very good.
Complaints: "Too hard to survive" "Maybe if people were as good of a rocket jumper as you..."

The total amount of people that came was 16.
The most amount of people at one time was 8.

Anyways, before I submit the APP, I'm going to add more platforms.
Sounds fun, I want to try it, possibly today? But I don't remember you being such a good rocket jumper? LOL
Hey Xang, may I have permission to host a passworded ORGY Practice server? It would be just like the one you host with the same build and the same rules and everything, but it's not for apping on. It would just be a server to practice on until they feel ready to app, the server would be sort of a preperation for what it is going to be like when they app, although they would be aware that the real thing is going to be much harder, with you fighting them. Of course the password would be loveclan.

Edit: spelling error, lol putting [ and ] on each sides of the O make it small.
Well, I'll have to talk to the other leaders about it. The main problem is that you're not in ORGY, so you really can't put ORGY on the server name. The build is also for ORGY only as well, so yeah. Just make a practice server with a simple arena?
--------------------------------------------------
Server will be up today.

Server will be up today.
i'll be there if i'm on blockland forums when you post your usual "server's going up. pass is loveclan" message.

Sorry guys for my absence. Had school for a week and it's pretty time consuming. Weekend was busy as well.Sounds fun, I want to try it, possibly today? But I don't remember you being such a good rocket jumper? LOL

Well, there were worse people. At this moment, since your server is a CRAZY 17/10, I'm going to work on making more platforms and make the nade's and weapons easier to get.
Anyways, which one do you prefer as a pickup: Crossbow or Sniper Rifle?

Well, there were worse people. At this moment, since your server is a CRAZY 17/10, I'm going to work on making more platforms and make the nade's and weapons easier to get.
Anyways, which one do you prefer as a pickup: Crossbow or Sniper Rifle?

I'd Say Sniper Rifle.

I'd Say Sniper Rifle.

Wow, yeah. I still wished crossbow was a one hit kill on any part of the body.

For now, I'll try crossbow, but if its too useless, I'll upgrade to Sniper.
I'm finished.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:30:57 AM by HikerBob »

I think this is the first DMing clan I've seen where the leader actually doesn't suck at DMing.

I think this is the first DMing clan I've seen where the leader actually doesn't suck at DMing.
funny cause its mostly true.

Well, I'll have to talk to the other leaders about it. The main problem is that you're not in ORGY, so you really can't put ORGY on the server name. The build is also for ORGY only as well, so yeah. Just make a practice server with a simple arena?
--------------------------------------------------
Server will be up today.

Ok sounds good. Perhaps if I get into ORGY someday, we can talk about it again. :)
[/conversation]

Erm

How long am I bant
I would guess permanently because you're an idiot

I was gonna join but all my binds got reset for some reason :/

Will the server be up today?

I was gonna join but all my binds got reset for some reason :/
that happened to me.