Author Topic: [O]RGY - we kik yo as irl n00b  (Read 39856 times)

Get your server up as soon as you can (If you can, I know you have a lot of english homework). I'll be waiting.

Get your server up as soon as you can (If you can, I know you have a lot of english homework). I'll be waiting.

stalker much?

Lordy Lord (who will soon be in the clan) made an awesome DM. [ORGY] loved it so much we made a video showing the highlights of the build. Check it out!

Lordy Lord's build could possibly become an ORGY dedicated server, once he finally comes online. Watch the video and tell us what you think.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:29:58 PM by Xang »

I think that the build is very good. Also an dedicated server is a good idea :o.

loving epic!

I'm completely fine with the build being used for a dedi, and I'm glad it turned out so playable.

Awesome vid, btw.

What time will ORGY be hosting a server today?

they should do it now.

They were having a private thing with truce and drak
and i got in :o

loving epic!

I'm completely fine with the build being used for a dedi, and I'm glad it turned out so playable.

Awesome vid, btw.
Awesome, it's a great a build and tons of fun. I'll have to try and catch you online one day so I can get a picture and make a member card for you.
the forget.
He meant he guessed the password for Truce's server.

Since Lordy has OK'd the build being used by ORGY, I'll have to see about setting up a Dedicated.

lordy needs to come to clubhouse :V

nu
xang needs to put server up :o