Author Topic: [O]RGY - we kik yo as irl n00b  (Read 39869 times)

Im digging this, maybe I'll put up a arena builder application.

whens server gonna be up and whos hosting??? I wanna join!!!

Y'know, I'm like >   < this close to just saying "screw this."
Go ahead? You're treating this whole situation like it would be a major loss to ORGY if you gave up. Really, we could care less. You've been more of a douche then any of the other applicants and have shown less improvement mostly because you don't even show up.

I'm just so sick of there never being a decent enough tryout (e.g. on a nice battleground, like the first time) either with other people trying out, and other admins.
The past two or three days we've been having large TDMs in our new arena (oh wait, you haven't been to the server in forever so you wouldn't know that) that we recently built.

If you add other variables in like rocket jumping, it just doesn't work. You can't force everyone to use one particular strategy just because you like it.
What? We did a rocket jumping round a few times because everyone wanted to.

And Xang's attitude doesn't help...
Oh yeah, this is totally my fault. My attitude is: if you're not going to spend the time to get better, then get the forget out of here. Mostly all of the other applicants have been practicing and getting better at a daily basis. You just continue to bitch in the clan thread. gj bro

Edit: I mean, if it was the whole "Rocket Jump Challenge" or something, I would gladly do it. But you're treating it as normal as the open arena with a few rocks.
I don't even know what you're saying here.
----------
Server will be up anytime in the time frame of 4pm - 10pm EST.

ive been practising daily. I suck c:

I'm online right now if anyone wants to DM.

Go ahead? You're treating this whole situation like it would be a major loss to ORGY if you gave up. Really, we could care less. You've been more of a douche then any of the other applicants and have shown less improvement mostly because you don't even show up.

No I'm not, actually. Funny that you should call me a douche, as you can be one yourself quite often.

The past two or three days we've been having large TDMs in our new arena (oh wait, you haven't been to the server in forever so you wouldn't know that) that we recently built.

I haven't been in two days. When I did come, I was disappointed at what was going on, as I've said.

What? We did a rocket jumping round a few times because everyone wanted to.

Haha, right. Everyone wanted to- no, not really. Penguin said he disliked it, I wasn't happy, and Truce said he wanted to teach his aimbot different techniques, so you just sucked up to him. And I'm sure you would have no problem bouncing around the rooftops.

Oh yeah, this is totally my fault. My attitude is: if you're not going to spend the time to get better, then get the forget out of here. Mostly all of the other applicants have been practicing and getting better at a daily basis. You just continue to bitch in the clan thread. gj bro

I never said it was your fault, I'm saying your sarcastic "I'm elite, you're not" attitude does not make the experience any better.
I try to spend time to get better- how about the old area like last time? Apparently you couldn't comprehend my message about that

I don't even know what you're saying here.

Oh, and yes, definitely, I am bitching. And bitching in this sense means fairly complaining about certain things such as you not letting me fight against any other admins, or the lack of servers up. Or even the fact that you cannot tell me what my skill is until I've done these things!
----------
Server will be up anytime in the time frame of 4pm - 10pm EST.
I'll join as much as I can from now on, it's not really my fault that I can't come one day.
And who's to say I'm not "practicing?" I spend a lot of time at Wizzard's Dogfight server, and frequently get the highest or second-highest score.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:57:12 AM by Blockoman »

Sucking up to Truce? Really? The title of the server was something like "fighting trucebot." There wasn't even an [ORGY] in the name, so if you wanted to DM against anyone, then you were at the wrong server.

Lack of servers? Really? The server has been up DAILY.

I'm tired of you. Welcome to the "PPL WE HATE" list!

Sucking up to Truce? Really? The title of the server was something like "fighting trucebot." There wasn't even an [ORGY] in the name, so if you wanted to DM against anyone, then you were at the wrong server.

Lack of servers? Really? The server has been up DAILY.

I'm tired of you. Welcome to the "PPL WE HATE" list!
You changed the name from "[ORGY]Fighting Truce" to "fighting trucebot" about 20 minutes in and I thought it would be temporary.
In the clan topic you said the server was up at the time of Fighting Truce, and you EVEN SAID if I beat Truce and his aimbot, I would get in. Nice job changing the facts around, you liar.

Yes, it's mostly up daily- at inconvenient times for a short while, and most other times the clan topic was practically inactive.

Oh, great! I'm glad to see that this clan actually confers to make good decisions, instead of one person deciding everything just because he wants to!

You changed the name from "[ORGY]Fighting Truce" to "fighting trucebot" about 20 minutes in and I thought it would be temporary.
In the clan topic you said the server was up at the time of Fighting Truce, and you EVEN SAID if I beat Truce and his aimbot, I would get in. Nice job changing the facts around, you liar.

Yes, it's mostly up daily- at inconvenient times for a short while, and most other times the clan topic was practically inactive.

Oh, great! I'm glad to see that this clan actually confers to make good decisions, instead of one person deciding everything just because he wants to!
I'm certain that Dev and Drak would agree with my decision. Random and MrCookie as well. We all talk about how much we love you. <3

Anyways, get out the [ORGY] thread now, please. You're blacklisted, no point staying around and trying to argue when there's no way you're getting off it. Bye!

I'm certain that Dev and Drak would agree with my decision. Random and MrCookie as well. We all talk about how much we love you. <3

Anyways, get out the [ORGY] thread now, please. You're blacklisted, no point staying around and trying to argue when there's no way you're getting off it. Bye!
I'll wait and see just what they say.

If not, then it's no big loss. I refuse to be led by a douchebag who apparently has trouble communicating effectively.
Also, I love how you just ignored the parts where you lied. "<3"

I'll wait and see just what they say.

If not, then it's no big loss. I refuse to be led by a douchebag who apparently has trouble communicating effectively.
Also, I love how you just ignored the parts where you lied. "<3"
Sounds good, cutie. ;)

I got better at rocket jumping the last tryout I was at. A lot better :o
Ty Xang. When is the rooftop DM gonna be up next?

i got a new personal best.

2/10 :D

And Xang's attitude doesn't help...

He is just saying the truth