Author Topic: [O]RGY - we kik yo as irl n00b  (Read 39864 times)

2/10 :D
haha getting better

just keep working

I wont be on as much, as school is starting, etc. Xang knows this. However, I will hopefully be available many weekends. Hopefully.

lol placid is 12, also I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Xang.

lol placid is 12, also I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Xang.
Well, then. I'm glad I left.

So long, starfish(s)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:01:32 AM by Blockoman »

So long, starfishs!
Sorry buddy, but you were never in the clan. Or close to getting in. Bye! :)

So long, starfishs!
i wish you could get banned for that as a goodbye post

Is the server up then lads?

i wish you could get banned for that as a goodbye post
I was never here.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:26:59 PM by Blockoman »

I edited my post from a previous message
k well leave please
you are hated

Server's up. We're doing weapon combos like Jumper + Ephi's shotgun. Is fun.

Blockoman, Don't get me involved in your complaint bullstuff. I agree that I DO dislike the rocket jump tdm where the floor kills but it's really nothing to complain about. If anything, it is practicing and preparing me for when I app again, although Im going to try to not emphasize my poor skill with the jumper during the application process. In my previous application, I chose the bullpup, since the three round burst shoots to my liking. I got 3/10 kills in that app, but I have been practicing and expect improved results in my next application.

Oh, and yes, definitely, I am bitching. And bitching in this sense means fairly complaining about certain things such as you not letting me fight against any other admins, or the lack of servers up. Or even the fact that you cannot tell me what my skill is until I've done these things!

I'll join as much as I can from now on, it's not really my fault that I can't come one day.
And who's to say I'm not "practicing?" I spend a lot of time at Wizzard's Dogfight server, and frequently get the highest or second-highest score.

@1st para: The application rules do not give you the right to select your opponent for the application. And Xang does generally tell you your skill level, he gives you a result of your fight with him after the application process has ended. If it is the same results as your previous application, it shows that you have not improved and that you just wasted Xangs time. If your results turn out Better than your previous ones, than it shows that you have improved and should keep doing so and perhaps eventually you will be at the skill level to achieve a score of 5/10 or better on Xang.

@2nd para: Wizzards Dogfight is not a very ideal "practicing" server. Especially not for Deathmatches or Team Deathmatches such as the ones hosted on Xang's server. And by the way, you don't have to app every time you join the ORGY server, it can be a practice sever for you as well. But it's too late now, you have been blacklisted, and with your immature bitching, I don't see any chances of you getting removed from the blacklist, if that is even allowed with this clan.

Jesus Christ I wish it was possible for the creator of a topic to ban forum usernames (Blockoman) from posting in the topic thread.

Blockoman, Don't get me involved in your complaint bullstuff. I agree that I DO dislike the rocket jump tdm where the floor kills but it's really nothing to complain about. If anything, it is practicing and preparing me for when I app again, although Im going to try to not emphasize my poor skill with the jumper during the application process. In my previous application, I chose the bullpup, since the three round burst shoots to my liking. I got 3/10 kills in that app, but I have been practicing and expect improved results in my next application.

@1st para: The application rules do not give you the right to select your opponent for the application. And Xang does generally tell you your skill level, he gives you a result of your fight with him after the application process has ended. If it is the same results as your previous application, it shows that you have not improved and that you just wasted Xangs time. If your results turn out Better than your previous ones, than it shows that you have improved and should keep doing so and perhaps eventually you will be at the skill level to achieve a score of 5/10 or better on Xang.

@2nd para: Wizzards Dogfight is not a very ideal "practicing" server. Especially not for Deathmatches or Team Deathmatches such as the ones hosted on Xang's server. And by the way, you don't have to app every time you join the ORGY server, it can be a practice sever for you as well. But it's too late now, you have been blacklisted, and with your immature bitching, I don't see any chances of you getting removed from the blacklist, if that is even allowed with this clan.

Jesus Christ I wish it was possible for the creator of a topic to ban forum usernames (Blockoman) from posting in the topic thread.
What he said.

"I don't like it."

"STFU OR ILL BAN U!!"

lol placid is 12,
please stop saying that, as you know its not true

please

Quote from: My Profile

server up?