Author Topic: Perfect World International  (Read 2574 times)

I got to level 5 then got bored. I'll play it again later when I'm bothered also,
Winged elves are awesome.

Winged elves are handicapped.

I hope perfect world knocks WoW out of the best game listings.

Like that'll ever happen.

Eh... pretty much.

It's probably one of the best korean grindfests. That's an oxymoron but you get my drift.

No. theres only a item shop. you can buy other peoples gold with a hefty coin fee.

You'll find as you level higher that it's more and more difficult not to buy the stuff if you want to level, and since you can sell the stuff you buy, it's free money from nothing.

This looks like a bad game. Is it another korean grindfest?
Chinese.

This is out internationally now? Cool I've been waiting to try it.
It only has been for years.

Interesting little RPG. I tried out WOW while a friend was over. Hated it. Did it for a few minutes, then was like "ENOUGH DYING."

Months later, I found this while watching a video on Youtube. Only time I've ever thanked an ad.
Not an active player, but hey, now and again I get on and grind.

I would probably play this game more if I could find some quests.