Author Topic: My cat died :C  (Read 2742 times)

Did you blow up your neighbor's house with your UZI too?
What does that have to do with my favorite dog being put down?


What does that have to do with my favorite dog being put down?

You once before threatened to shoot people with an uzi


Poor kitteh :(

I hope he has fun in kitty heaven :o

Poor kitteh :(

I hope he has fun in kitty heaven :o

If there was a heaven no cats would go there

poor kitty :(
our cat is a black cat
she is old
19 :(
might die soon, we need to take her to the vet, but she looks pretty healthy so far, she just asks for a lto of food.


Poor kitteh :(

I hope he has fun in kitty heaven :o
there is no cat god!

You once before threatened to shoot people with an uzi
No... I didn't...

When it grows stiff, use it as a battle axe.


:[ I have a dog, but I love cats, sorry :c


I know what it like to lose a pet. At least your cat was happy the rest of it's life.