Poll

Are you going to PAX?

Yes
25 (9.6%)
No
235 (90.4%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: PAX 2010 - Update  (Read 33868 times)

I would've walked up to him, shook his hand and given him a $5 coupon to Bennigans.

Here's the thing. If i ever meet badspot i think everyone knows what pose i shall strike.

The thumbs up pose you did?

If not, can someone post that anyway?

If I went, i'd shake his hand and give him $20 because I just would. Then I'd kidnap him and force him to do whatever I want to blockland thru updates and such. :cookieMonster:

Badspot is packing on some weight!

Badspot is packing on some weight!
I almost said this but I was afraid of getting banned for calling him fat.

Badspot needs a bit more hair.

Had I gone, I woulda thrown a water balloon and ran.

I'm curious to the seriousness of the security at PAX. Although unlikely, I'd love to see security guards taking down the hooligan!

I almost said this but I was afraid of getting banned for calling him fat.

Weight could mean muscle. :cookieMonster:

Badspot needs a bit more hair.

So do you.

Omg, Bisjac.

If Badspot came and banned all the people that start using that avatar or some edited version of it I would laugh so damn hard.

Oh god, John. You're evil! You have the red ey- who took that picture anyways? :cookieMonster:

Oh god, John. You're evil! You have the red ey- who took that picture anyways? :cookieMonster:

I See what you did there.

badspot fad gogogo

How... we all have the same avatar?

Anyways :C

14 of you weren't able to come, so I'd imagine 8 have done it for the lol's. While the others are just pulling on Badspots leg.  

LIARS
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:38:51 AM by Riot »

No, that is just my smile.  I had braces on for 5 years and was unable to smile for that time, as a result my "smile mussels" for lack of a better term are very weak.

P.S. Stop by my hotel online later today It will be up in about 3 hours!

Indeed. I can't smile either.