Poll

Are you going to PAX?

Yes
25 (9.6%)
No
235 (90.4%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: PAX 2010 - Update  (Read 33353 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I wish the UK had a decent gaming convention, i'm tired of being left out of stuff like PAX.
The closest we have to a gaming convention is a gaming fanclub somewhere in england.

Someone asked about this at one of the Gabe and Tycho Q&A panels and they said they were looking interested in doing something in the uk.  They may have just been trying to please the crowd, though.

Someone asked about this at one of the Gabe and Tycho Q&A panels and they said they were looking interested in doing something in the uk.  They may have just been trying to please the crowd, though.
Nothing interesting ever happens on the West coast except for comic con >_>.

Hey, but we've got the Grand Canyon!

I hope they really are planning something.
It would be so cool.

There.
You're starting to look like a crazy old man, without being old.

You're starting to look like a crazy old man, without being old.
That's not nice ;-;

My god, Badspot has taken a myspace pic.

Someone asked about this at one of the Gabe and Tycho Q&A panels and they said they were looking interested in doing something in the uk.  They may have just been trying to please the crowd, though.
Woo PAX uk, I would totally go.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:12:18 AM by tails »

Badspot, your face is a camera. Just saying.

It's great seeing Badspot as a person, makes this feel like one big family.
<3

There.
Haha.  And you have the same camera as me.  Do you ever have issues when you try to turn off flash?  Especially with crazy blurring?

There.
THE AVERAGEST
Hell, it's better than me anyway. I'm a midget. :C

I Wish Greece had PAX ;-;

lol Badspot's 6000th post was that picture

top hat and monocle at 7000?