Poll

Quality of topic:

Author Topic: HEADSHOOOT: The craziest kills you've made on BL! *New poll*  (Read 23541 times)

Heh. I've killed Space Guy and Rotondo.

When I shot a biplane at full speed with the sniper rifle. The driver was stupid and didn't fly out, and he got blown into peices.

Heh. I've killed Space Guy and Rotondo.
OH YEAH?
I killed Badspot at Jorgur's server by accident. I shot a sniper out into the open and hit his plane.
:D

I once got a mid air kill with a knife when i was still on the ground.

I had a sawn-off shotgun and there was a jeep between me and this other guy. I fired anyway, and two of the bullets caused the jeep to pop into the air. The third went under the jeep and hit him, then the jeep hit and killed him. Since I rarely play Blockland, I am sad that I'll probably never do anything this awesome again. :panda:

i was using the crossbow sniper and i killed 3 people in planes with one shot

I with the sniper, shot a guy out of the turret of a moving tank from across the bedroom.

I got shot out of my plane over an enemy ship

As I was falling to my death, I blindly shot my sniper rifle (no scope) and hit a guy at the same time he launched a rocket (which killed me)

Server: Jorgur's Dogfight
Time: Unknown
Situation: On Blue Team in bi-plane (not driving), chased by Red stunt plane.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kept missing with the minigun so resorted to randomfire with sniper rifle. First shot took out the driver and the red plane crashed. Went back, landed and minigunned the other two passengers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Others:
- Opening a secret area on a jail rp with butterfly knife and a guard came out of the secret and got hit :-)

- Zombie server: Jumped off high building with multiple floors for players followed by a boomer. Exploded the boomer half way down taking out two players. Landed in water.

I managed to noscope and 1 hit a plane with a magnified rifle that was bombing my team in a WWII TDM.

In a afghan TDM I killed 2 people when I wasted a grenade by throwing it inside a building.

I threw a grenade up in the air randomly and some guy was gonna get me from behind but my grenade went back down and killed him. Also killed me though :C

along time ago i had a glitch in the nail gun and there was a wall and a noob. the noob jumped and i shot a nail at him. he stuck to the wall. i nailed him in both legs and the head. then i took the mini nuke and shot him.

there was a 10 people on a jeep they were driving on the bridge. then the bridge colapsed and fell in the water then a guy shoots them with a rocket L and all the people died  it was Awesome!
lol i like your avatar

97% of my kills are crazy dude so dont get me started.

I did a 2384823478237780000000000 degree spin and killed 82482482394823843275843532753 27583722035438 people with only a pistol