Author Topic: Who do you Hate!?  (Read 60912 times)

the AoT guy, Qwepir, Mikiyikiy, Makingblah, Shadowed999, AgentPikmin, Jak595, leonstormrat23, ewire, Xia The Ninja, Furling, Night Fox, Madmitten, billy1, Chriz, The Doctor, canto xe, Tonce, Link75635, DrenDran, Zephyrs, TF2 WOLF, Randomguy, Xinakam, Malartach, IsaacKronenFaust, heedicalking, PowerDag, (Hit Man), Agent C, ghost1, CC, itpusher, Pupsikeks, Acid, Dominator, Ector, Flush535, Daenth, Sony, .Aeris., blaman, comr4de, Greekgeeker, curiosblockland6, Hifin, Sandvich, Quark, Liquid, Swat725, sirrliv, RavingRaptor, Ayxrion, phflack, Muzzles56, XenocideII, yogamoanyo, naturemon, Tingalz, zenzil, PhantomJack, NickTheSushi, Legodude77, Gravity Cat, snot2, tikitai, Flying Ace, -Red-, corellan, Oasis, captain blue, Lil Robot, JD, brickybob, Titanium, _Dark_, Blockoman, Soleron, Mystery Guy, GenaralSkar, Ephialtes, Hacumi, Goron, Molasses, MeltyGoblin, Gin23, popman98, Dangit19, Remousamavi, tapemaster21, Tokthree, kingtinks, Destiny/Zack0Wack0, LaCuckooRacha, tha man234, iduno662, Colten, Drufes12, nihsuok, JTBreslow, Spartan923, maxxuss, Trinity Armory, The-Legend, Noruzenchi, Zloff, ?, oromis, Bisjac, Kapturrith, Facechild, Man 2, Gojira, Disconnected, iEnforcedCorpsekil, Zet, keesfani, seargent227, Scream., carolcat, Jenxas, AlienBlu, EndGame, Nymethus, Zyke34, Sir mario... Shall I continue? (Yes, I am on this list.)
Ya must hate the pigeon on the fire hydrant on the corner too. And probably the fire hydrant.

IkeTheGeneric.

Especially after his stupidity increases even AFTER he posts his pathetic "nicer topic".

Everyone seems to hate me for my gay questions on the forum

RavingRaptor
.Aeris.

No, I'm joking. And It's not funny, either. You're pretty decent.

Jacky.

Nonotreally.
She's cool.

But I hate ARC.

Also <3 Rain and Kappy.

raving seems pretty dumb to be honest

crumper.
and only 1/10 of Kap'n's personality pisses me off.

Hate is a very strong word.