Poll

Is This Better Or Worse Than Starwars Freaks Guns?

Yes
32 (9.2%)
No
129 (37.3%)
WAYY BETTER
18 (5.2%)
HIS IS WAYYY BETTER
45 (13%)
MAKE A COOKIE ADD-ON!!
122 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 345

Author Topic: New Weapon: Super Pistol!  (Read 29968 times)

I can guarantee you that if this had an original model all of you wouldn't be flaming it.  99% of you wouldn't even realize it was just an edited gun with a new model.

I can guarantee you that if this had an original model all of you wouldn't be flaming it.  99% of you wouldn't even realize it was just an edited gun with a new model.
Anyone can check the scripts to see what it is. Also we already have enough pistols, this is just the default gun with a red color with overpowered/abusive features.

Anyone can check the scripts to see what it is. Also we already have enough pistols, this is just the default gun with a red color with overpowered/abusive features.

If he added I fairly good model to it and reduced the damage on it then the gun would be nice, or keep the damage and make an M95 model or a sniper.  We need more sniper rifles, and add a reloading feature to it.

Do you really check the scripts on every add-on you download?  Don't even bother answering this if you say "yes", because you're clearly lying if you say you do.

Also, I'd say a pretty small percentage of all of the gun add-ons released are pistols.  Most are ARs of some sort.

Do you really check the scripts on every add-on you download?  Don't even bother answering this if you say "yes", because you're clearly lying if you say you do.

Also, I'd say a pretty small percentage of all of the gun add-ons released are pistols.  Most are ARs of some sort.
No, I never said I check every add-on. The only ones I do are the ones that are either rushed or the ones that have no work/stolen? on them at all. This add-on is no exception, I don't see why it hasn't been failed yet, model or not, it would still be an overpowered weapon but nothing major is different except the scripts.

I always check my scripts. Mainly to learn since I fail at scripting.
But this gun... I could've done this with a color palette from another add-on and some dreamweaver find and replace.

Try posting the direct link to the picture

It looks like a pretty decent colour modification of the pistol, but the pictures don't give much of an idea of what the gun actually does, whether it just shoots bullets that do more damage, or whether it shoots something like a rocket

Sure, you can call it that, but I call it a piece of stuff.
I as well.

I'll gladly model... if you can open .blend files.

everyone this aint useless im  tired of a normal gun i want it to be RED

everyone this aint useless im  tired of a normal gun i want it to be RED
Nice bump...  Not really its a F***ing stupid bump

Atleast starwarsfreak can make models :/.