Author Topic: How much do you suck?  (Read 8622 times)

I'm engaged, I'm hot, and I have a big richard. Problem?

I remember something about you with crossdressing, Was that you?

Damn you guys are friends.
I'm only eleven and I've already had 4 make out sessions.
Damnnnn.

I remember something about you with crossdressing, Was that you?
Yes, it was indeed.

Damn you guys are friends.
I'm only eleven and I've already had 4 make out sessions.
Damnnnn.
I'm guessing with an eleven-year-old chick.

/recordstop

Hopefully nothing gay.
Lol.

When I was hosting, Kap said "I came to talk."
I then said "Well talk must've been pretty lovey."

I'm engaged, I'm hot, and I have a big richard. Problem?
Unfortunately I've seen his richard and it is big. :(

Damn you guys are friends.
I'm only eleven and I've already had 4 make out sessions.
Damnnnn.
LOL. go pls
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:16:44 AM by chaseyqurt »

Damn you guys are friends.
I'm only eleven and I've already had 4 make out sessions.
Damnnnn.

HA HA HA, OH WOW.jpg