Author Topic: How much do you suck?  (Read 8614 times)



ITT: chaseyqurt is jealous cause MakingBlah forgets 10 times a day

Quote
How much do you suck?
Verily

My ex said I could suck a golf ball thru a hose...?

My ex said I could suck a golf ball thru a hose...?
I could trans your avatar for you.

I'm about to do it with Gimp :P thank you though.

My ex said I could suck a golf ball thru a hose...?

Um what, that expression means you kiss-up a lot but i will assume your boyfriend is handicapped and is trying to say you suck his richard real pro-like.

Um what, that expression means you kiss-up a lot but i will assume your boyfriend is handicapped and is trying to say you suck his richard real pro-like.
No wonder I broke up with him. He's an ass.

No wonder I broke up with him. He's an ass.

At least he didn't say you suck his richard not pro-like.

At least he didn't say you suck his richard not pro-like.
Yeah at least.

At least he didn't say you suck his richard not pro-like.
Huehue.


Seeing as you're so ignorant, I might give you my life story.

I don't get drunk on a regular basis, same with smoking weed. My summer has consisted of me possibly having love once with a near 16 year old girl*, and getting drunk maybe 20 or 30 times. Not once have I gotten drunk or gotten high during the school year. I'm mature enough during those times. I'm a little above average in school, I'm in the middle english class and the higher maths class.

*I went to a friends house, knowing I and maybe 3 other people were going to get drunk and sleep over there.
Of course, there were not 3 other people, but 8 people, 3 of which were girls. 1 didn't get drunk and went home after 12am. We started drinking at 10pm. Basically, I drank 6 litres of cider with 2 of my best friends, so we all had 2 litres. I don't know what my girl-friend (friend that is feminine, nothing more) had, but enough for her to get pretty damn loving pissed. Either way, 4 of us fell asleep in the same bed, with me and 2 other girls and another friend. Two were fully clothed while me and my girl-friend (friend that is feminine) were down to our bare minimum clothes. Me in my underpants, her in hers. She had no bra on.

It's possible I only drunkishly felt her up a little, we could of had full blown love, or we didn't touch at all. By the way, only me and her were under the covers, the other 2 were lying on the ground and accross our legs, and the other 3 had woken up in a ditch in a feild somewhere.

I haven't gotten drunk since then, and don't plan to until next summer.

I put my guitar strings all on backwards, I suck
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:55:38 PM by Spiderpig »

never kissed, no girlfriends, etc

i suck if thats what what you're measuring it by