General [ID Stealer]

Author Topic: General [ID Stealer]  (Read 6648 times)

His IP isn't mine, nor do I think he has my key because my authentication isn't failing... Send it just so that Badspot can investigate the issue using the IP.

His IP isn't mine, nor do I think he has my key because my authentication isn't failing... Send it just so that Badspot can investigate the issue using the IP.
ok

A while ago, I received a message on the IRC which you can view in the attachments from someone named EazY, he gave some information on the person asking for keys.

As mentioned in the conversation, the person is using an offline key for Blockland V14. My conclusion is that he temporarily disables his internet for the key to succeed, then enables it to go onto the IRC and ask for keys. This should hopefully stop soon, if he buys a key like EazY mentioned...

My ID is 13650
DON'T GO STEALING IT
-OLOLOLOLOL

My conclusion is that he temporarily disables his internet for the key to succeed, then enables it to go onto the IRC and ask for keys.
Redneck method

A while ago, I received a message on the IRC which you can view in the attachments from someone named EazY, he gave some information on the person asking for keys.

As mentioned in the conversation, the person is using an offline key for Blockland V14. My conclusion is that he temporarily disables his internet for the key to succeed, then enables it to go onto the IRC and ask for keys. This should hopefully stop soon, if he buys a key like EazY mentioned...

Hello General, I have a question, what happened to Tophius, I can never get a hold of you on IRC.

Hello General, I have a question, what happened to Tophius, I can never get a hold of you on IRC.
What about him? Do I know you?

Hope no one mistakes me for him/her <_>

What about him? Do I know you?

Miami, "Tea Lounge", ring-a-bell?

Miami, "Tea Lounge", ring-a-bell?

Oops, that was stupid,
I'm Mr.E.T. :p

Oh, now I remember... V2 of the Miami Community Build was getting tedious to manage. However, it is on hold, it might be open some time in the future.

my id is 5816, it dosen't matter if people know your id.

my id is 5816, it dosen't matter if people know your id.
You lack at reading the topic