Poll

should i upload this to RTB?

no
23 (63.9%)
yes
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Potion [OmegaP]  (Read 9408 times)

My addon
its a potion

Pic's:

download

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:34:43 AM by TheOmega »

So some brand-new person pops up and craps out an add-on so soon?

So some brand-new person pops up and craps out an add-on so soon?
this is my second blockland forum acount xD i play blockland for 3 years

this is my second blockland forum acount xD i play blockland for 3 years
altaltalt

Isn't this exactly like the pill? Except with the pill, auto-use works.

Isn't this exactly like the pill? Except with the pill, auto-use works.
it works like the pill but if your in a medieval build you would like a potion wont you?

Why is your server status there?

Model is ew and high poly.

This actually looks pretty good. I havent tried it yet... but so far looks pretty fair.
Rating for now is: 6/10
Why:
Model is a bit high poly. Please fix.
Auto use doesnt work.

Kk :)

It uses the pill's script with a few edits to work with this "potion". However he failed to make the auto use control work.

IMO: This is nothing more than the pill with a new model.

This is the pill with a new model.

The auto use looks like it'll work fine in the script, it's just the name is a little misleading - it's to do with when the pill potion is thrown away by someone else, it'll be automatically used when someone touches it and has less than full health for e.g. a fast paced deathmatch where you want to heal teammates or just always be picked up for something like a Left 4 Dead game where items are more limited and should be tactically used or swapped between teammates for carrying space.

The auto use looks like it'll work fine in the script, it's just the name is a little misleading - it's to do with when the pill potion is thrown away by someone else, it'll be automatically used when someone touches it and has less than full health for e.g. a fast paced deathmatch where you want to heal teammates or just always be picked up for something like a Left 4 Dead game where items are more limited and should be tactically used or swapped between teammates for carrying space.
That entire thing...

was one sentence.