Author Topic: Super smash brothers brawl Megathread  (Read 1371 times)

SNAKE!

Also, I wish my siblings didn't break my Gamecube controller. It's hard to play without it for me :/

I dominate as Lucas.

I love the texture hacks you can get with hacks. I'm so sad my disc drive broke ;-;

On player stats I got the achievement called punching bag. Its for getting the most damage from people in total.

No items.
Fox only.
Final destination.

But seriously, this game was meh. I mean, the SSB series in general is amazing, one of my all-time favorite series. But this game, it's not that great of a successor.

I personally think that Melee was the best. It had the right amount of characters, each unique and not copy-pasta. It had the right tempo (The fighting was fast and intense, but yet slow enough that battles could have "plot twists"). And it had enough unique items that battles could change with players gaining the advantage.

Brawl, although it sported most of those things, was not as great. While it introduced a bunch of new characters, many of them were not unique (copy-pasta) and only had small variations between them (Star fox characters for example). The game had a much slower pace, resulting in drawn out battles that lasted longer than they should have.

It is still a good game, but meh.

Also, Snake/Mr. Game&Watch/Toon Link are the best.

each unique and not copy-pasta.
I call bullstuff. Young Link is a clone, Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Falco.

Luigi.
THE LUUUIGGGG

Anyway, I play Shiek/Zelda mostly, sometimes Link. Secondary characters are Lucario and Pikachu. I can pretty much play any of them well except Bowser and DK, the big fatties, and olimar and Rob. Also, pit is loving annoying with his arrows.

I mainly play Jigglypuff and Marth

Secondary Lucario and Toon Link

Guys, I challenge you!

No items, Fox only, Final Destination.

:cookieMonster:

Never played it, but my friend has and says it's epic. I might save up for it...
 Is Zero Suit Samus hard to play as?

Is Zero Suit Samus hard to play as?

Not really, after you stop gawking at her.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:14:21 PM by Sabbin »

Me + Ike = Unbeatable.
If you guys wanna play with me. drop your wii codes here. Mine is: 8337 3651 9501 9652