Author Topic: Non-interesting stories you have from life.  (Read 2769 times)

A lot of people have interesting and in-depth stories of suprising and mind-blowing tales of ordinary life that's twisted into an adventure! But this thread isn't about that. It's about the half-suprising stories that aren't so cool but are still worthy of sharing.

Things like how this one guy at the mall smacked his face on a pole, or you got attacked by killer bees! It doesn't matter, just post them here if you feel the need to.

Oh and they have to be true :cookieMonster:

I once had shower with a girl. the end.

My buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy tear gassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes! Oh man! At first it was funny, then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh man!

I ever tell you about the time me and Keith made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over either, he somehow managed to fall under his own.

I ever tell you about the time Keith and I made fireworks? Now, I didn't know stuff about chemistry, but Keith figured "Gasoline burns, doesn't it?" Heh, third degree burns on ninety-five percent of his body. Man, people in the next city over were calling to complain about the smell of burning skin

just end every boring story you have with

"and then i found 20 bucks!"

lol it always works

Me and all my male classmates went to recess and tripped eachother for no damn reason.
we literally just ran around tripping eachother

just end every boring story you have with

"and then i found 20 bucks!"

lol it always works
Yes, but if you tell too many stories, you will be in demand for your luck and above all, cash.

Non-interesting story: I did stuff...done...

When I was 6. On Christmas Day, I put to much toilet paper in the toilet, and the toilet flooded. And had nightmares afterwards. :c

I broke my arm during a school camp once and it hurt so loving much. And then I found 20 bucks!

I accidentaly a water bottle.

I used my body to deflect a high speed Lacrosse ball.

I used my body to deflect a high speed Lacrosse ball.
I used my Lacrosse ball to deflect a high speed body, and then I found twenty bucks!