Yay!! We can enjoy his company again
3 (7.5%)
Oh no! He's gonna ruin Aot
1 (2.5%)
Meh, doesn't affect me
2 (5%)
Nobody gives a forget about what he does
7 (17.5%)
Wow! He really can't forget off can't he?!
10 (25%)
Great! I'm gonna kick his ass!
2 (5%)
forget him
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: What do you think of Darksilence's/HellboyNat's comeback??  (Read 4688 times)

I'll just own him until he is no more.

He keeps coming back to a game that's not popular anymore.

I voted "Nobody gives a forget about what he does" since all he is now is a begging attention whore who can't leave an abandoned game even if he tried.

Who is Darksilence's/HellboyNat?

No I'm trying to be neutral since I'm the one running the poll. And I'm a diff. person.

No I'm trying to be neutral since I'm the one running the poll. And I'm a diff. person.

No he's my alt. Trust me.  :cookieMonster:

No he's my alt. Trust me.  :cookieMonster:
Why the hell would anyone trust you?? You can't even keep your own promises! You can't even quit an abandoned game!

Why the hell would anyone trust you?? You can't even keep your own promises! You can't even quit an abandoned game!

Quote where I promised it.

Quote where I promised it.
Ah!

From my standpoint, I can now easily label you as stupid. AoT isn't your game, and therefore, you cannot control it. I laugh at your childistic efforts look supierior to HellboyNat.

I'm making no effort at all.

I'm making no effort at all.

Are you implying it takes no effort to stand superior to me? Wow, you are dumb.

Well, we need more people in the community.