Author Topic: Ugh. Bleh's server taken over by handicap admin  (Read 2839 times)

gah!

Good for him? Does he want a  :cookie:?

I don't know why Bleh trusts people who come in and say they are someone he knew from the past. Gave admin pass to Wii Rock and The Unknown, BoB got Super Admin. Suddenly BoB leaves and they start attacking. Then The Unknown leaves and everyone gets bored so Wii Rock traps everyone and keeps spawn killing. But as Caffeineboy missed, Bleh cleary stated "Do whatever you want"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 01:59:56 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

wii rock...was'nt migas called that recently?

Yeah.  I don't really care much about what happens on my server when I'm not there.  All bans require a reason, and are logged by IP.  Brickspamming bans are only temporary and are removed on restart.  Its not like you could do any real damage to my server.

And I never banned anyone, since the ban list said all bans are permanent. I kicked I think once or twice.

That guy banned me on some other server 5 times today for no reason >_>

I kicked you twice or 3 times and banned you once out of anger and again since I knew you'd come back in.

I kicked you twice or 3 times and banned you once out of anger and again since I knew you'd come back in.
You.  Grow balls.  Now.

I did, want me to send you a pic of them?

I'll send you a pic of my balls, k, Ojaiko?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 01:25:58 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Migas. I r the definition.