:l dont come here

Author Topic: :l dont come here  (Read 3187 times)

:D im doing chores to get retail once its out
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 04:14:39 AM by kheyre »

If you can't buy it, why bother attempting to lower the price? You still won't be able to buy it.

Badspot

• Administrator
..cause their parents wont let them or their banks wont work with pay pal...

Lowering the cost would not solve this problem. 

Badspot just copied my post =(

for one lol to gmp, and if the price wasnt so high thier parents might let them and wow badspot replied fast to this topic....

Badspot

• Administrator
Offer to do chores/provide the money yourself.  Visit your neighbors and see if the need help with anything.  Pan handle.  Return aluminum cans for the deposit.  Check under vending machines for change.  Sell things on ebay.

If it's a matter of using a credit card / paypal, you can get visa gift cards at most banks and use them just like a credit card.  Or you can get a money order at 7-11 and mail that to me and I'll email you a key as a special exception.

Offer to do chores/provide the money yourself.  Visit your neighbors and see if the need help with anything.  Pan handle.  Return aluminum cans for the deposit.  Check under vending machines for change.  Sell things on ebay.

If it's a matter of using a credit card / paypal, you can get visa gift cards at most banks and use them just like a credit card.  Or you can get a money order at 7-11 and mail that to me and I'll email you a key as a special exception.
Im canadian though.... and i might just try the first idea of yours, will it really be realeased this time? (i hope so)

oh and how much does it cost

It's real cheap here. The average new game is £40.00 and RBL is only £12

Fast Cash? I dunno...Stand on a street corner. : /

NO, Paypal HATES them. For one thing, they put an auto-transaction on the card because it's a visa gift card, and then it may not even be able to be put on a paypal account because of no transaction address. then there's the cords you have to put in and all this other crap. It sucked $25 dollars out of me.

I'm going to make me dad let me use his card from now on.

£12 for engelish laaand

~0.24 for Tribesmen in Africa

I can make £12 by selling my brother's ear. I don't need to though.