Author Topic: Time to be beaten by nuns because Jesus loves me  (Read 5045 times)


Catholic schools, at least the one I go to, generally realise there are people of many faiths and beliefs and will let you draw your own conclusions and encourage you to ask questions about the faith.
Catholic schools are generally better are academic curriculum than public schools and challenge you to extend yourself and set higher goals for yourself.

Classes are generally relaxed as previously said and everyone loves one another. Of course if you are indeed, not Christian/Catholic there is always the possibility of a student/teacher (most likely student) trying to "convert" you. My suggestion to deal with this problem is to politely explain your beliefs and move on. Starting a huge thing over it is NOT a good idea seeing that 99.9 percent of all people will back him/her. However, them trying to convert you is unlikely. I mean, we're only 1 billion strong worldwide...

That being said, have fun!

At a catholic school (E.D. White) I do not go to, they will suspend you if they catch you partying at someone's house or in New Orleans.

That school can eat a richard

Hey Mage, I got a nice reading selection here for you (also, Kev, bring this to school and read it for the lulz):




Hey Mage, I got a nice reading selection here for you (also, Kev, bring this to school and read it for the lulz):

I've heard of it and read summaries of it. The Middle Ages isn't much of a secret, you know. :o




It must suck to be an atheist and have to listen to Bible Fairy Tails in your classes, or whatever.

I've heard of it and read summaries of it. The Middle Ages isn't much of a secret, you know. :o

I like the part about that one daughter of a Pope that gets entrepreneur ed by her father and brother.

I like the part about that one daughter of a Pope that gets entrepreneur ed by her father and brother.
Us Catholics....

We be entrepreneur in'.

:3

But seriously, just because the church has made it's fair share of poor choices, that doesn't mean it is completely corrupt as are all those involved with it. Almost every group in history has had at least one person who could have given them a bad name. Just as everyone has had their fair share in contributed to the greatness in the world. :o