Author Topic: Time to be beaten by nuns because Jesus loves me  (Read 5044 times)

I start Catholic high school tomorrow. What should I do?/Expect?

Expect lots and lots of people trying to tell you that some dude made the whole universe in seven days, when it's painfully obvious that that wasn't the case.
Just like high school, but a bit more Catholic.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:55:53 PM by Man 2 »

Expect lots and lots of people trying to tell you that some dude made the whole universe in seven days, when it's painfully obvious that that wasn't the case.
Oh great. Religion war incoming.

Be very nice to them. Nuns can still hit. :D!

I mean...Just make the best of it. They won't hurt you. It's like a normal high school, but Catholic. And yes, you are going to hear much about religion. But that's because it's a religious school, intended for folks that believe in or are willing to learn it. Still, it's like any other school - You get the experience you choose to draw from it. Good luck. c:

Expect lots and lots of people trying to tell you that some dude made the whole universe in seven days, when it's painfully obvious that that wasn't the case.
Hey friend, I actually believe in this stuff
Oh great. Religion war incoming.
Please no
Be very nice to them. Nuns can still hit. :D!

I mean...Just make the best of it. They won't hurt you. It's like a normal high school, but Catholic. And yes, you are going to hear much about religion. But that's because it's a religious school, intended for folks that believe in or are willing to learn it. Still, it's like any other school - You get the experience you choose to draw from it. Good luck. c:
Thanks for saying something logical

Expect lots and lots of people trying to tell you that some dude made the whole universe in seven days, when it's painfully obvious that that wasn't the case.
Just like high school, but a bit more Catholic.
I laughed. :3

Thanks for saying something logical
Of course. There's nothing to worry about, I assure you. What is the school name, anyway? :o

You should totally ask when they are going to teach you about Darwin's Origin of Species and natural selection.

Then, laugh when they tell you about Jesus on the cross.

Nothing.

Started at one too, nothing special.

Of course. There's nothing to worry about, I assure you. What is the school name, anyway? :o
Saint John Vianney's
You should totally ask when they are going to teach you about Darwin's Origin of Species and natural selection.

Then, laugh when they tell you about Jesus on the cross.
Don't post in my topics

Catholic schools are school, with extra stuff.

At my catholic high school most of the kids there are cool.  We don't have as many doucebags and morons as public schools.  Also the only atheists there don't give a stuff about religion, not enough to argue about it anyway, so starfishs like Oasis aren't around.

Its also much, much more work.

Catholic schools are school, with extra stuff.
Not mine.

Teachers are cool, classes are relaxed.
Very nice place.

Its also much, much more work.
I was told by a friend who is already there it isn't as much

Catholic schools are school, with extra stuff.
Catholi- ITS BULLstuff
Religi- loving stuff BULLstuff EXTRA stuff

Oh you forum athiests ^^

anyway, oro went to catholic school until 2nd grade, then I had to leave because they weren't giving me a proper education. I had to move to a school that was less slow, and less stupid.

At my catholic high school most of the kids there are cool.  We don't have as many doucebags and morons as public schools.  Also the only atheists there don't give a stuff about religion, not enough to argue about it anyway, so starfishs like Oasis aren't around.

Its also much, much more work.
Me, an starfish?