Author Topic: Dose any one no how to take the snow out of slopes and somein else  (Read 1844 times)

:panda:I want to no how to take snow out of slopes and make it where me and my Friends can play on the map i made.  please tell me how i will give you a cookie and a cookie monster  :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Learn how to spell and then I'll help you.

Learn how to spell and then I'll help you.
i spelled it right i did a spell check

Although you still can't spell because your still using spell check XD, I'll still help you.

Now, the only way for your friends to play on the map is eather make a server with mission editor enabled (has been done before but not recommended)
or, pack the map up, so it will show on your map selection list when you go to make a server.

How to take the snow out of slopes? well for now I'm just going to tell you how to change the the terrain of the map. To change that, go to terrain editor menu on mission editor.

For more information on map making/map editing, go here-> http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=117759.0
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:44:56 PM by Sarataz »

i spelled it right i did a spell check

I think he was referring to the fact you used incorrect grammatical spellings like
I want to no how to take snow out of slopes

When it's

I want to know how to take snow out of slopes

I think he was referring to the fact you used incorrect grammatical spellings like
When it's

I want to know how to take snow out of slopes
I Just Wanted To Spell  It Fast Sorry

I Just Wanted To Spell  It Fast Sorry

Why? If you were mapping at the time, why were you in a rush? Unless your map is going to be a stuffty 5 minute job then I don't know why.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 07:20:08 AM by Dominator »