Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22737 times)

maybe you know, things with fur?
No, people who dress up in fursuits or have a loveual desire to be with anthropomorphic animals.

dont roosterroaches have hairs on them
Hairs are different then fur

Hairs are different then fur

fur is made out of dead cells just like hair

argument is invalid

Way to miss the point brah.
There was no point, only a bunch of generalizations.

argument is invalid
Hair is often either more spread out or concentrated in a single spot than fur

dont roosterroaches have hairs on them

you mean...

antennae,right?

like on plankton?

Tbh, I think all of the furries on this forum are the smarter ones compared to deviantart and the rest of the furry communities.

argument is invalid
Tables and chairs are made of wood, that doesn't man they are the same. :o

Hair and fur are two different things.

Tbh, I think all of the furries on this forum are the smarter ones compared to deviantart and the rest of the furry communities.

true

entire thread is still lol

Tables and chairs are made of wood, that doesn't man they are the same. :o

Hair and fur are two different things.
Because tables and chairs are individual pieces of wood carved and glued into different objects though.

Hair and fur are the same though.
Human "fur" is their body hair, pubic hair and hair on the scalp. We just don't have a lot of fur like cats and dogs do because our ancestors grew up in Africa.

Because tables and chairs are individual pieces of wood carved and glued into different objects though.

Hair and fur are the same though.
Human "fur" is their body hair, pubic hair and hair on the scalp. We just don't have a lot of fur like cats and dogs do because our ancestors grew up in Africa.

ololol you said pubic

There was no point, only a bunch of generalizations.
His point was that SOME furries expect to be treated well after wearing a stupid fursuit.

Irrevelant to this situation, but still...

I have to admit, the people who are 'against' furries are as bad as the furries, at least when it comes to posting the same stuff over and over again and creating massive useless threads.

I have to admit, the people who are 'against' furries are as bad as the furries, at least when it comes to posting the same stuff over and over again and creating massive useless threads.

we do it because they don't learn, which is another reason to hate them

ololol you said pubic
oops im sorry class

pls dont tell ur princple i talk bout evolutin not bible