Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.

Author Topic: Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.  (Read 35955 times)

Does anyone besides me notice that this could be bad for VCE

No because Truce isn't the only one working on it.

And he's going to buy a new key.

Truce was ok

No, and you don't matter.

No because Truce isn't the only one working on it.
He was still one of the major helpers...

No, and you don't matter.
I seen him in Tezuni's Jail rp thing.
he didnt sound like a jackass

I actually don't plan on buying a new key, or at least not yet. Badspot had e-mailed me regarding this issue at hand, and one of the things I asked in my response was whether or not I was allowed to buy a new key for a second chance (and not screw around on it like I did recently). I'm still waiting for his reply, though.

He was still one of the major helpers...

I had done the saving/loading in v4 (when we had the individual output events), which was probably adapted for how it works in v5, but I haven't really done anything since then. It's not like any mods I contributed to that are decent are going to die off just because I've stopped playing Blockland.

I seen him in Tezuni's Jail rp thing.
he didnt sound like a jackass

I don't think I've ever been to a Jail RP, but thanks anyway.

Well Truce was a good guy, just he would take some things too far sometimes tho, he could make other people jealous with his mods also, like Wiremod :P.

I've seen truce, been to his server, he's a good guy. But he might have gone slightly overboard doing this :/

I've seen truce, been to his server, he's a good guy. But he might have gone slightly overboard doing this :/
Of course he's gonna be a good guy in his server!

If Truce didn't actively try to make an ass out of himself or assist somebody else in making an ass out of theirself at every opportunity he got, I would probably be really close to him.

a: what the hell do you expect, for him to troll his own server or something?

b: "might have gone slightly overboard" isn't the proper phrase to describe this in any way.

People don't get 80 dollars worth of internet merchandise revoked because they "might have gone slightly overboard"

Again, Truce did something a bit outrageous, but he should have the ability to buy a new key.  Zoneark, on the other hand, has already had his key deactivated several times.  He doesn't learn, we know this.  Tot's generally a dumbforget.  I'd rather him not roam around the game anymore, due to personal bias.

I got around to making a new one that went around his blocks during the summer.
This one, however, isn't leaked. I don't give out things like that anymore to anyone.
Don't you mean that Plornt gave you the code in return for the aimbot, but you didn't give it to him.
Yes I have the new code and I will give it to Badspot if he wants.

I'm really not that surprised, but it certainly wasn't expected.

I'm really not that surprised, but it certainly wasn't expected.
the only surprise for me is that it took this long for him to get his key revoked.